FF needs to die.

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#281
They're gonna be fine.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
3 years ago#282
Maybe it's time to take a break from Final Fantasy and spend time and money to make a truly revolutionary JRPG?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: [advocacy] - [1521 2560 5828]
3 years ago#283
advocacy posted...
Maybe it's time to take a break from Final Fantasy and spend time and money to make a truly revolutionary JRPG?

AKA Versus XIII
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
3 years ago#284
donkeyjack posted...
Square is ruining the once legendary JRPG franchise

And now it's a parody of its former self.

Like I wish FF13 would have brought the series back to its glory days.

I also was hyped that FF13 would incorporate Advent Children battles

And have a better story.

It's just laughable beyond this point.

This FF13 series makes FF9 a masterpiece.

This is not a good thing.

That's my opinion.
3 years ago#285
Wasn't FF IX a masterpiece though? o.o That one guy who started final fantasy said it was his vision of what final fantasy should be.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
3 years ago#286
Arn544 posted...
arvilino posted...
Arn544 posted...
Sakaguchi had one bad product, he had 11 timeless classics, he also worked on chorno trigger and mario RPG. Everything that man touched became a great game, without him every remake, every sequel, every spin off, every original title has been nothing but an abortion.

I don't think many think Blue Dragon was that good.

Let's see what kind of game you could make with a non existant budget, SE stole his creations from him. Most of his own ideas are copy writed so he can't even use stuff on his new works.

SE didn't steal anything from Sakaguchi.

everything you do for your company is the company's property from the beginning and you can't take it with you when you leave the company.

that's what every company does.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
3 years ago#287
Romangelo posted...

X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II

I hope this isn't a list from "best to worst" If so, it is a complete abomination. Like disgustingly misguided. I know it's an opinion... but seriously.... thats. just. bad. The only part I approve of is 2 being at the bottom.
3 years ago#288
BADASSmark posted...
Romangelo posted...

I hope this isn't a list from "best to worst" If so, it is a complete abomination. Like disgustingly misguided. I know it's an opinion... but seriously.... thats. just. bad. The only part I approve of is 2 being at the bottom.

Now that's what I call 'Edgy'
---
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
Your new alphabet
3 years ago#289
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Wasn't FF IX a masterpiece though? o.o That one guy who started final fantasy said it was his vision of what final fantasy should be.

I don't agree with sakeguchi. He can like FFIX but that won't change my opinion about FFIX being the worst ps1 FF.
3 years ago#290
ITS ALIIIIIIIVE!!
---
Lightning Farron Warrior Goddess' true #1 Fan
HAHAHAHAHA KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived