FF needs to die.

#31ZeroBeattPosted 1/27/2013 3:05:00 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
We must keep CG, it is truly the greatest aspect of the FF series.

Go away, office.

What? Everyone knows that XV will be nowhere near as good without mouthwatering CG goodness.

That's just sad..

Can't help it, CG is the evolution of all games. Stuff gameplay, I want to watch pretty cutscenes in my games.

Ahhhh. Well that is what we have XIII for fortunately :3
I can't wait until SE gets their s*** together and looks back on that game as a minor inconvenience. People who tell us to accept what has become of SE will quickly become hypocrites and spout how "SE is just trying to cater to old people. And that they don't care about us casual gamers."
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#32jajajajajajPosted 1/27/2013 3:05:34 PM
donkeyjack posted...
FF needs to die.

What're you talking about it's been dead since December 17th, 2009.
#33j-fielding95Posted 1/27/2013 3:05:51 PM
Ouch!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#34DuskSoldier1180Posted 1/27/2013 3:06:11 PM
kupo1705 posted...
they need to outsource it to western developers.

That's a joke right?

...Right...?
---
Capcom and Square Enix: Please, stop disappointing me.
#35King_Shortt_IXPosted 1/27/2013 3:09:51 PM(edited)
Don't worry it is starting to die, and there will be nothing left, but selling it to western developers would be a step to save it.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#36arvilinoPosted 1/27/2013 3:09:00 PM
ZeroBeatt posted...

I can't wait until SE gets their s*** together and looks back on that game as a minor inconvenience. People who tell us to accept what has become of SE will quickly become hypocrites and spout how "SE is just trying to cater to old people. And that they don't care about us casual gamers."
---

Wait what? You think people who like FFXIII don't also like any of the games from I-XII?
#37Panda_KunPosted 1/27/2013 3:10:09 PM
DuskSoldier1180 posted...
kupo1705 posted...

That's a joke right?

...Right...?

No. This gai loves Skyrim.
---
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
#38kupo1705Posted 1/27/2013 3:10:28 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
DuskSoldier1180 posted...
kupo1705 posted...

That's a joke right?

...Right...?

No. This gai loves Skyrim.

I don't.
#39kirusuPosted 1/27/2013 3:11:04 PM
arvilino posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...

---

Wait what? You think people who like FFXIII don't also like any of the games from I-XII?

they seem to act that ff13 is the best game ever. as well as fans of ff7.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#40jajajajajajPosted 1/27/2013 3:11:47 PM
arvilino posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...

---

Ofcourse dude. If you like any of 1-12 you should absolutely hate the XIII games, otherwise there's a contradiction. It's the law of admiring the FF franchise.