FF needs to die.

#41ExtremeLightPosted 1/27/2013 4:12:06 PM
DuskSoldier1180 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
they need to outsource it to western developers.

That's a joke right?

...Right...?

I hope... The west would actually make FF... worse. Releasing it every year with DLC.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#42ExtremeLightPosted 1/27/2013 4:12:49 PM
jajajajajaj posted...
arvilino posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...

Ahhhh. Well that is what we have XIII for fortunately :3
I can't wait until SE gets their s*** together and looks back on that game as a minor inconvenience. People who tell us to accept what has become of SE will quickly become hypocrites and spout how "SE is just trying to cater to old people. And that they don't care about us casual gamers."
---

Wait what? You think people who like FFXIII don't also like any of the games from I-XII?

Ofcourse dude. If you like any of 1-12 you should absolutely hate the XIII games, otherwise there's a contradiction. It's the law of admiring the FF franchise.

I play X, XII, 7 DoC and X-2 and i love XIII...
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#43kupo1705Posted 1/27/2013 4:13:12 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...

That's a joke right?

...Right...?

I hope... The west would actually make FF... worse. Releasing it every year with DLC.

Nothing wrong with DLC.
#44TorgoForeverPosted 1/27/2013 4:13:36 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...

That's a joke right?

...Right...?

No. This gai loves Skyrim.

I think he means an FF developed by someone like Obsidian and written by Chris Avellone. Just my guess though.
---
MAXIMUM OVEREXPOSITION: http://imgur.com/p8VeC7h
oFFiciAL ToRgO(pOn), wAKaMoToRcyClE. YoR, and tOMmy wiSEaU oF tHE qUIttinG RETurneRS
#45ExtremeLightPosted 1/27/2013 4:13:53 PM
kupo1705 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...

That's a joke right?

...Right...?

Nothing wrong with DLC.

Except the price.
---
#46jajajajajajPosted 1/27/2013 4:13:58 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
jajajajajaj posted...
arvilino posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...

Ahhhh. Well that is what we have XIII for fortunately :3
I can't wait until SE gets their s*** together and looks back on that game as a minor inconvenience. People who tell us to accept what has become of SE will quickly become hypocrites and spout how "SE is just trying to cater to old people. And that they don't care about us casual gamers."
---

Wait what? You think people who like FFXIII don't also like any of the games from I-XII?

Ofcourse dude. If you like any of 1-12 you should absolutely hate the XIII games, otherwise there's a contradiction. It's the law of admiring the FF franchise.

I play X, XII, 7 DoC and X-2 and i love XIII...

You're stuck in a paradox. I pray that you escape one day from this state of madness.
#47kupo1705Posted 1/27/2013 4:14:22 PM
TorgoForever posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...

That's a joke right?

...Right...?

No. This gai loves Skyrim.

I think he means an FF developed by someone like Obsidian and written by Chris Avellone. Just my guess though.

YES
#48kupo1705Posted 1/27/2013 4:14:43 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...

That's a joke right?

...Right...?

Nothing wrong with DLC.

Except the price.

Why?
#49ExtremeLightPosted 1/27/2013 4:16:38 PM
kupo1705 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Nothing wrong with DLC.

Except the price.

Why?

The price ain't right.
---
#50kupo1705Posted 1/27/2013 4:17:04 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Nothing wrong with DLC.

Except the price.

Why?

The price ain't right.

Why not?