Wait a sec! Square enix turned into Monolith Soft now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Wait a sec! Square enix turned into Monolith Soft now?
3 years ago#1
I'm so very confused.
---
This Kupo1705 meme is best!
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32048543.jpg
3 years ago#2
i dont get what you mean by this topic.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
3 years ago#3
I don't even know what the hell you are talking about. Monolith Soft used to be apart of Squaresoft. They left after Xenogears before the merger took place to make Xenosaga with Namco (now Namdai). Now they are currently owned by Nintendo.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
2 years ago#4
That Wii U game doesn't even look fun.
2 years ago#5
Lelouch71 posted...
I don't even know what the hell you are talking about. Monolith Soft used to be apart of Squaresoft. They left after Xenogears before the merger took place to make Xenosaga with Namco (now Namdai). Now they are currently owned by Nintendo.

Thanks for making it clearly. I'm not confused anymore but understood.
---
2 years ago#6
badboy posted...

Huge main problem is the too damn big controller. Nintendo refused to make small verson of Wii U controller. Why no you support the pro controller for all the games, Nintendo???
---
2 years ago#7
Valkyrie_Sera posted...
badboy posted...

Huge main problem is the too damn big controller. Nintendo refused to make small verson of Wii U controller. Why no you support the pro controller for all the games, Nintendo???

Because if more games starts supporting games without that useless screen, it will be pointless to have that tablet.

That's the only unique thing Nintendo has to push as selling point of the system.

Yeah, Wii U was really dumb idea. I give Nintendo about 2 years before they become next Sega.
2 years ago#8
TriangleHard posted...
Valkyrie_Sera posted...
badboy posted...

Because if more games starts supporting games without that useless screen, it will be pointless to have that tablet.

That's the only unique thing Nintendo has to push as selling point of the system.

Yeah, Wii U was really dumb idea. I give Nintendo about 2 years before they become next Sega.

What a sadly misinformed statement. /SMH.
---
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
2 years ago#9
badboy posted...

You'd realize why people are so exited if you played Xenoblade.
---
It's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"!! Why do 90% of English speakers get this wrong?
2 years ago#10
Rikkus_dad posted...
badboy posted...

You'd realize why people are so exited if you played Xenoblade.

I have, and I didn't like it.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Wait a sec! Square enix turned into Monolith Soft now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived