FF needs a Comeback.

#1ExtremeLightPosted 1/27/2013 7:23:57 PM
Type-0 localization, and the releasing of Versus and X HD are all it take to win back the millions of fans around the globe. Even more so the Lightning Saga is coming to an end with a game that dare to be different. And 14 is being revived.

My friends (and foes) Rejoice!!!
The moment LR or ARR (Whichever come first) touch this ground SE will make the ultimate comeback. LR is set to be a more decent game than 13-2 and 13. ARR is the game MMO players want. And Versus and X HD are looking at a 2014 release date. ALSO we have KH 1.5 HD remake coming soon. #Epichype
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#2HeyItsZantPosted 1/27/2013 7:24:23 PM
Reboot.
---
Click This Link For a Moment of Epicness:
http://tinyurl.com/9wap6t4 (Works every time!)
#3ZeroBeattPosted 1/27/2013 7:26:13 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Type-0 localization, and the releasing of Versus and X HD are all it take to win back the millions of fans around the globe. Even more so the Lightning Saga is coming to an end with a game that dare to be different. And 14 is being revived.

The moment LR or ARR (Whichever come first) touch this ground SE will make the ultimate comeback. LR is set to be a more decent game than 13-2 and 13. ARR is the game MMO players want. And Versus and X HD are looking at a 2014 release date. ALSO we have KH 1.5 HD remake coming soon. #Epichype

Could do without FFX again, but yeah after this whole XIII fiasco is over, they need to release a big (one time only) title! Some people hope it will be Versus, but I really lost interest in it years ago. Any news on it lately?
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#4ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:29:16 PM
ZeroBeatt posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

Could do without FFX again, but yeah after this whole XIII fiasco is over, they need to release a big (one time only) title! Some people hope it will be Versus, but I really lost interest in it years ago. Any news on it lately?
---

I wouldn't expect news until like Q4 of this year. SE might surprise us at E3 but I doubt it. The only recent news was last year when it was confirmed that Versus is not dead or being renamed XV.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#5kittygomeeowPosted 1/27/2013 7:30:14 PM
HeyItsZant posted...
Reboot.

http://www.g33k-e.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/reboot.jpg
#6ZeroBeattPosted 1/27/2013 7:31:01 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

---

I wouldn't expect news until like Q4 of this year. SE might surprise us at E3 but I doubt it. The only recent news was last year when it was confirmed that Versus is not dead or being renamed XV.

Ah I see. Oh well I'm pretty patient so I don't mind waiting. It's not like its been more than half a decade or anything lol.

.....oh wait...
---
---
FFIX>FFVI>FFV>FFXII>FFIV>FFVII>FFIII>FFXI>FFVIII>FFI>FFX>FFII>FFXIII>FFXIV
#7King_Shortt_IXPosted 1/27/2013 7:31:16 PM
Just reboot the series and start it all over with a remake of FFI, and go back to its roots.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#8Valkyrie_SeraPosted 1/27/2013 7:31:31 PM
kittygomeeow posted...
HeyItsZant posted...
Reboot.

Holy cow! I wondered what happened to them.....
---
This Kupo1705 meme is best!
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32048543.jpg
#9Vaanelo99Posted 1/27/2013 7:31:52 PM
kittygomeeow posted...
HeyItsZant posted...
Reboot.

LOL.

Such innocently bad graphics, yet such an amazing show it was :')
#10theofficefan99Posted 1/27/2013 7:37:03 PM(edited)
-Localize Type-0 this year with added content to make up for the amount of time it took to bring it overseas

-Release a new trailer for Versus XIII during this year's E3 at the latest and release it simultaneously worldwide anywhere from Q4 2013-Q2 2014.

-Announce Final Fantasy XV by mid next year, and it needs to be on-track for a release by the end of the year after its announcement. So basically, at the latest, an announcement E3 2014 and a release Q4 2015.

-Full 3D remake of Final Fantasy V and VI with additional content, voiced cutscenes, and pre-rendered CGI cutscenes for both games during pivotal moments of the plot.

-Announce a new console Chrono game by 2014 where Watanabe and Toriyama have no involvement in it whatsoever.

-Announce a new console Mana game by 2014 where Watanabe, Toriyama, and Ishii have no involvement in it whatsoever.

-Announce a new console Parasite Eve game by 2015 where Watanabe and Toriyama have no involvement in it whatsoever.

-Get tri-Ace to announce Star Ocean 5 or Valkyrie Profile 3 for consoles this year.

-Stop using terrible writers such as Toriyama, Watanabe, and the Kingdom Hearts writers, and have Nojima snap out of it and write good stories again.

That's what it'll take for Square Enix to gain my trust back.

So basically, they'll never have my trust back.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin