The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Do you replay XIII games? and is it fun? :P

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Do you replay XIII games? and is it fun? :P
2 years ago#1
---
---
This Kupo1705 meme is best!
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32048543.jpg
2 years ago#2
I am replaying XIII after beating XIII-2. I forgot how god damn pretty it is.
I replayed XIII-2 after buying the Lightning DLC. I got her as soon as I could.
I had a good time.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
2 years ago#3
Replayed XIII a year after it came out. Was fun.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
2 years ago#4
I should stop replaying XIII because my opinion of it worsens each time I play through it.

It's the kind of game that's potentially great the first time through but you just shouldn't play it more than once.

Maybe I should play it again a few years down the line.

As for XIII-2, no, I haven't replayed it, because I don't like it.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
2 years ago#5
I'm replaying it now and I'm enjoying it. o.o I haven't played it for years though.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
2 years ago#6
I replayed a little over half of FF13 on the PS3 a few months after I finished it on the 360, and I also played through some of the game again on the 360 as well. Didn't bother replaying FF13-2 though since a lot of the game was actually replaying old areas.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
2 years ago#7
replaying the story not so much, but the gameplay get funner each time lmao.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
2 years ago#8
I actually started a playing XIII again 3 weeks ago and I'm currently trying to save Sazh and Vanille :D

XIII-2 I've replayed once ,but I messed up Noel and Serahs crystarium so I'm going to replay it before LR:FFXIII is released.
---
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
2 years ago#9
Got all fragments twice in XIII-2, and am currently considering quitting my XIII playthrough due to having gotten to a place where I need to farm to keep up.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2xlrawEt51qajc4eo2_500.gif
I DON'T REMEMBER THIS PART
2 years ago#10
I do not replay 12, 13 or 13-2.

12 because it is kind of boring, the combat is weak and can lag, and the sound quality is quite poor.

13 because it is too linear for the first 20-30 hours, and I cannot change leaders/get game over on leader death. Also I am not a fan of the combat system in general.

13-2 because it is just too damn easy.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
(edited by TheGreatPotato)
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Do you replay XIII games? and is it fun? :P

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived