So this is the last game for the FFXIII series?

#11zodiac_swordPosted 1/28/2013 4:47:04 PM
dennia_girl posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
dennia_girl posted...
Lightning series.

*shudders*

WELL IS IT?

Yes it is. That's why I shuddered.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#12dennia_girl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 4:49:24 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
dennia_girl posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
dennia_girl posted...
Lightning series.

*shudders*

WELL IS IT?

Yes it is. That's why I shuddered.

Wait I don't get it. You're shaking because the series is ending? So you're scared?
#13drsw36Posted 1/28/2013 4:59:19 PM
dennia_girl posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
you don't have to play them.

So I don't have to play FFXIII-2 to understand? When I said I'm way behind, I just meant that I'm not up to date. I'm still in the March 2010 time period of the FFXIII series.

I think you should play XIII-2 to understand LR. If you don't want to you can always watch the cutscenes on YouTube.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#14dennia_girl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 5:06:51 PM
I'll definitely pick up both games next year or something. I just want to see if this game will be good like FFXIII or be not so great like FFXIII-2(Just from what I heard).
#15ExtremeLightPosted 1/28/2013 6:03:15 PM
dennia_girl posted...
I'll definitely pick up both games next year or something. I just want to see if this game will be good like FFXIII or be not so great like FFXIII-2(Just from what I heard).

13-2 was better in gameplay and exploration though compared to 13 and for that reason a lot of people liked 13-2 over 13. But yea you need to play 13-2 before LR because the events in LR revolve around what happen in 13-2.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!