Board is dying again

#31Panda_KunPosted 1/29/2013 11:06:38 AM
kupo1705 posted...
I'm alive, and that's all that matters.

Did chu get that Dragonborn DLC?
---
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
#32kupo1705Posted 1/29/2013 11:08:05 AM
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...

No.

Though maybe I should, considering The Shivering Isles was a huge improvement over Oblivion.
#33Celes--CherePosted 1/29/2013 11:08:35 AM
He likes Skyrim? Something new everyday.
---
Holy_Banisher
#34Panda_KunPosted 1/29/2013 11:09:01 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...

No.

Though maybe I should, considering The Shivering Isles was a huge improvement over Oblivion.

I feel like playing Skyrim again because of that. Admittedly, it's fun in moderate doses. I'm wondering if it's worth it though, so I asked you.
---
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
#35kupo1705Posted 1/29/2013 11:25:25 AM
Celes--Chere posted...

I completed the main quest.
Still better than the XIII games.
#36kupo1705Posted 1/29/2013 11:26:49 AM
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...

No.

I feel like playing Skyrim again because of that. Admittedly, it's fun in moderate doses. I'm wondering if it's worth it though, so I asked you.

It takes place on Solstheim, so that's why I'm interested.
I don't know if it's any good though.
#37Panda_KunPosted 1/29/2013 11:29:48 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
kupo1705 posted...

No.

It takes place on Solstheim, so that's why I'm interested.
I don't know if it's any good though.

Okay. I might get it. I didn't want to ask a Skyrim fanboy because I would already know the answer. Have you ever played the Witcher 2?
---
#38Panda_KunPosted 1/29/2013 11:30:31 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Celes--Chere posted...

I completed the main quest.
Still better than the XIII games.

I can agree with this. The main quest.
---
#39kupo1705Posted 1/29/2013 11:31:23 AM
Panda_Kun posted...
Okay. I might get it. I didn't want to ask a Skyrim fanboy because I would already know the answer. Have you ever played the Witcher 2?

I wanted to, but I want to play the first one first.
Though I haven't gotten around to doing that yet.
#40Panda_KunPosted 1/29/2013 11:35:03 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

I wanted to, but I want to play the first one first.
Though I haven't gotten around to doing that yet.

Cool. I have the second one. And it's pretty addicting. Only thing I don't like is the menu is cluttered with items and misc. And I hate the map. It strains my eyes. Gameplay, soundtrack and voice acting is superb.
---