---
PSN: dragonkyn20
Official Abyss Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
#82UnderratedGamerPosted 1/29/2013 3:55:02 PM
ValcristPL posted...
Final Fantasy XIII.

Sums it up pretty well for me too.
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov
#83BatcomputerPosted 1/29/2013 3:57:21 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I don't like it when they leave you without a commando. :u I need someone to stabilize my chain gauge.

I also don't like Sazh. :u Not because he's black, but because he has such a bad attitude about everything. He isn't anime enough to fit in with the rest of the cast either. I also don't like that they built Jilh up to be a big antagonist and then didn't even let you fight her.

oh, and a lot of the dialogue misses the mark.

Except Sazh is a member of the League of Extraordinary Fathers.

That automatically makes him the best thing in XIII's universe.

The only best thing in XIII's universe.
---
"What, are you dense? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the Goddamn Batman."
#84The_Undying_84Posted 1/29/2013 3:57:55 PM
ValcristPL posted...
Final Fantasy XIII.

---
PSN: TheUndying84
#85ChargrilledPosted 1/29/2013 4:05:54 PM
i dont hate anything at all about final fantasy 13. i think its a great game.
didnt like part 2 as much.
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#86NolaxPosted 1/29/2013 4:09:57 PM
Characters
Story
Gameplay

To me this is not a FF game.
#87justdontaskPosted 1/29/2013 4:19:36 PM
the people that think the game is bad... that counts right? its a good game, and people that hate it need to stop crying... there are more boards to hate this trilogy than to like it, so which side is really crying here? "i hate this trilogy, so im gonna WASTE ALL MY TIME COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!"

whats so good about it though? well, if you check the average rating this site gives it... its at 7.7, which, if it were a test, would be a 77%, or a high C... at least where i come from, anyway... a 77% is good... its not GOTY good, but its good... from 13-2, it has a 7.9 so average together, 7.8... thats still good! the only people who dont believe this are perfectionists, who need to step back and realize that nothing is perfect, and trolls that dont realize facts are on my side... theres no argument here...

so, you dont like the game... good for you... that doesnt make it a bad game... i dont like CoD games, but that doesnt mean theyre terrible games... after all, if so many people enjoy them, how can they be bad?
---
the only part of gamefaqs i like are the walkthroughs for games i like.
trolls avoid large blocks of text they can't criticize for all to see.
#88SandOnMyBootPosted 1/29/2013 4:25:38 PM
Absolutely everything except the graphics and 1 or 2 songs. It's the worst RPG I've played by far.
#89CTBradumsPosted 1/29/2013 4:28:26 PM
Final Fantasy XIII.

Also, the other two spawns and the unfortunate sales success its having that's basically telling Square-Enix that it's okay to make games with terrible characters, convoluted-yet-shallow plots, and linear designs.
#90BatcomputerPosted 1/29/2013 4:36:30 PM
justdontask posted...
the people that think the game is bad... that counts right? its a good game, and people that hate it need to stop crying... there are more boards to hate this trilogy than to like it, so which side is really crying here? "i hate this trilogy, so im gonna WASTE ALL MY TIME COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!"

whats so good about it though? well, if you check the average rating this site gives it... its at 7.7, which, if it were a test, would be a 77%, or a high C... at least where i come from, anyway... a 77% is good... its not GOTY good, but its good... from 13-2, it has a 7.9 so average together, 7.8... thats still good! the only people who dont believe this are perfectionists, who need to step back and realize that nothing is perfect, and trolls that dont realize facts are on my side... theres no argument here...

so, you dont like the game... good for you... that doesnt make it a bad game... i dont like CoD games, but that doesnt mean theyre terrible games... after all, if so many people enjoy them, how can they be bad?

http://imgur.com/gskSd.png
---
"What, are you dense? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the Goddamn Batman."