At the start of LR, does Lightning retain her "goddess given"powers?

#1gjvaquinoPosted 1/29/2013 2:28:59 PM
At the start of this game, did they mention if Lightning's power level is still that of goddess guardian or does she start back from the beginning. Unable to wield the power of miracle magic.
---
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat
#2ValcristPLPosted 1/29/2013 2:30:37 PM
Etro died yadayada blah blah bad writing.
---
Metal Gear Saga marathon: MGS1 in progress.
#3mahroflcopterPosted 1/29/2013 2:32:07 PM
According to "The Fragments After", she's able to use magic without Etro or being a L'cie like Serah and Noel.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#4gjvaquino(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:34:48 PM(edited)
mahroflcopter posted...
According to "The Fragments After", she's able to use magic without Etro or being a L'cie like Serah and Noel.

I kno that, what i meant is that is she the same power level when she was fighting Caius. She was able to do some really extraordinary feats at that time. Can she still do those?
---
Sneer
#5mahroflcopterPosted 1/29/2013 2:41:38 PM
gjvaquino posted...
mahroflcopter posted...

I kno that, what i meant is that is she the same power level when she was fighting Caius. She was able to do some really extraordinary feats at that time. Can she still do those?

Toriyama said she is even more powerful.
---
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#6gjvaquino(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:44:59 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
gjvaquino posted...
mahroflcopter posted...

Can she still summon?
---
Sneer
#7MalakTawusPosted 1/29/2013 2:46:40 PM
I don't know how powerful she'll be at the beginning of LR, but iirc it's already been confirmed that during this game Lightning will become stronger than she has ever been.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#8mahroflcopterPosted 1/29/2013 2:47:13 PM
gjvaquino posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
gjvaquino posted...
mahroflcopter posted...

Can she still summon?

Don't know.
---
#9BatcomputerPosted 1/29/2013 3:54:24 PM
She has to take a train to travel around.

Now, ask yourself if your initial question was silly when you take the above into account.
---
"What, are you dense? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the Goddamn Batman."
#10devotedislamfanPosted 1/30/2013 4:28:45 PM
I hope so.
---
'God judges a tree by its fruits and not by its roots' Arabic Proverb.