My name is Lightning.

#1Plant42Posted 1/29/2013 3:53:52 PM
I worked for the Cocoon Guardian Corps in the Bodham beach resort. There was an incident. A L'Cie escaped. Everybody was purged.. Trouble was, they didn't stay purged. This was the start of an apocalypse that would sweep the entire world. The men responsible for this disaster took refuge in Eden and continued to experiment with the deadly L'cie virus. They felt secure in their high-tech fortress. But they were wrong.
#2Chaotic WarriorPosted 1/29/2013 3:55:08 PM
1/10

bad concept. worse execution
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#3BillbertRandomPosted 1/29/2013 4:05:41 PM
This is akin to Zionist propaganda.
---
Sazh and Balrog fan....
#4gjvaquinoPosted 1/29/2013 4:06:51 PM
Plant42 posted...
I worked for the Cocoon Guardian Corps in the Bodham beach resort. There was an incident. A L'Cie escaped. Everybody was purged.. Trouble was, they didn't stay purged. This was the start of an apocalypse that would sweep the entire world. The men responsible for this disaster took refuge in Eden and continued to experiment with the deadly L'cie virus. They felt secure in their high-tech fortress. But they were wrong.

LOL this made me chuckle. Thanks.
---
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat
#5Doubleglock18Posted 1/29/2013 4:14:48 PM
i read all that in Alex Mercer's voice for some reason lol i enjoyed it btw haha
---
Colt 45 and two zig-zags, Baby that's all we need
We can go to the park, after dark, smoke that tumbleweed!
#6Valkyrie_SeraPosted 1/29/2013 4:28:22 PM
Maritx
---
This Kupo1705 meme is best!
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32048543.jpg
#7MMX377Posted 1/29/2013 6:28:36 PM
Plant42 posted...

This... reminds me of Alice from Resident Evil: Retribution (Live movie) or something...
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#8flameforce3Posted 1/29/2013 6:33:47 PM
Oh thank the heavens.

From the title, I thought you were going to say:
"My name is Lightning. The rain transformed"
---
My Deviantart page: http://tentative-dreamer01.deviantart.com/
My FF13 Doujin: http://tentative-dreamer01.deviantart.com/gallery/26259645
#9MMX377Posted 1/29/2013 6:36:00 PM
flameforce3 posted...
Oh thank the heavens.