Lightning's Revengeance

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47060437&postcount=1493

Holy ****.
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
3 years ago#2
Raiden = Saviour.
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
3 years ago#3
great when i die this is what i will hear and see.
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
3 years ago#4
Like no one else before them has held their swords like that. /SMH.
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
3 years ago#5
Panda_Kun posted...

lol these fans will get attracted to anything. its at the point that lightning can say boo and the fans will go lightning is so epic.
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
3 years ago#6
PLAGIARISM!!!!

HOW DARE THAT SCOUNDREL RIP OFF ONE OF THE MOST HIGHLY ANTICIPATED GAMES OF THE YEAR!!!

BE GONE, TORIYAMA!!! VANISH!!!
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
3 years ago#7
hyro56 posted...
PLAGIARISM!!!!

HOW DARE THAT SCOUNDREL RIP OFF ONE OF THE MOST HIGHLY ANTICIPATED GAMES OF THE YEAR!!!

BE GONE, TORIYAMA!!! VANISH!!!

well toriyama didnt do this artwork.
3 years ago#8
kirusu posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

lol these fans will get attracted to anything. its at the point that lightning can say boo and the fans will go lightning is so epic.

That's scary.
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
3 years ago#9
Panda_Kun posted...
kirusu posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

That's scary.

i know. i thought i had it bad.
3 years ago#10
lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived