Lightning's Revengeance

#1MagiusNecrosPosted 1/29/2013 4:57:45 PM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47060437&postcount=1493

Holy ****.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#2zodiac_swordPosted 1/29/2013 4:58:36 PM
Raiden = Saviour.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#3kirusuPosted 1/29/2013 4:58:58 PM
great when i die this is what i will hear and see.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#4Panda_KunPosted 1/29/2013 4:59:21 PM
Like no one else before them has held their swords like that. /SMH.
---
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
#5kirusuPosted 1/29/2013 5:01:00 PM
Panda_Kun posted...

lol these fans will get attracted to anything. its at the point that lightning can say boo and the fans will go lightning is so epic.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#6hyro56Posted 1/29/2013 5:02:43 PM
PLAGIARISM!!!!

HOW DARE THAT SCOUNDREL RIP OFF ONE OF THE MOST HIGHLY ANTICIPATED GAMES OF THE YEAR!!!

BE GONE, TORIYAMA!!! VANISH!!!
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#7kirusuPosted 1/29/2013 5:03:17 PM
hyro56 posted...
PLAGIARISM!!!!

HOW DARE THAT SCOUNDREL RIP OFF ONE OF THE MOST HIGHLY ANTICIPATED GAMES OF THE YEAR!!!

BE GONE, TORIYAMA!!! VANISH!!!

well toriyama didnt do this artwork.
---
#8Panda_KunPosted 1/29/2013 5:05:46 PM
kirusu posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

lol these fans will get attracted to anything. its at the point that lightning can say boo and the fans will go lightning is so epic.

That's scary.
---
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
#9kirusuPosted 1/29/2013 5:06:52 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
kirusu posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

That's scary.

i know. i thought i had it bad.
---
#10HitzkolpfPosted 1/29/2013 5:12:22 PM
lol