Ask me anything about the XIII universe.

#31OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/31/2013 3:35:06 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
hyro56 posted...
Does Snow do Yoga to stay fit?

He probably lifts weights. He's ripped. :u He probably eats a real healthy diet too.

Hey hey, I'm answering the question.

But no yoga. No healthy diet. He get lift some weights and run a lot.

Mr. Light, you can't possibly think he doesn't eat healthy. :o No one can get that fit without eating healthy. I mean... just look at his abs. You have to have a low body fat percentage for them to show like that.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#32ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:47:26 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
hyro56 posted...

He probably lifts weights. He's ripped. :u He probably eats a real healthy diet too.

Mr. Light, you can't possibly think he doesn't eat healthy. :o No one can get that fit without eating healthy. I mean... just look at his abs. You have to have a low body fat percentage for them to show like that.

Lol. He eat healthy but he don't have a "diet".
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#33OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/31/2013 3:51:57 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
hyro56 posted...

Diet can just refer to how you eat. o.o It doesn't always mean that someone is trying to lose weight.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#34ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:10:49 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

Diet can just refer to how you eat. o.o It doesn't always mean that someone is trying to lose weight.

Fine we'll go with that definition.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#35MewMewFanPosted 2/2/2013 6:12:11 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

Has Val been banned yet? Cause last time he was banned, he used an alt account to cheat the system. :/
#36KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/2/2013 6:13:41 PM
MewMewFan posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

Has Val been banned yet? Cause last time he was banned, he used an alt account to cheat the system. :/

Nope.

*grins*
#37MewMewFanPosted 2/2/2013 6:15:37 PM
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
MewMewFan posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

Nope.

*grins*

Alright, who the hell are you?
#38ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:15:57 PM
MewMewFan posted...

This question is unrelated to XIII universe and I know not this Val character. And many people had cheated the system.
---
#39KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/2/2013 6:16:12 PM
MewMewFan posted...

Alright, who the hell are you?

Your personal god.
#40MewMewFanPosted 2/2/2013 6:18:02 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
MewMewFan posted...

This question is unrelated to XIII universe and I know not this Val character. And many people had cheated the system.

Sorry about that. Val was derailing threads and crap. It's getting on everyone's nerves. If you know what I mean.

But back on topic, will Lightning wear swimsuits in LR?