Kotaku ranks the Final Fantasy games

#21Honey-BoyPosted 1/31/2013 4:49:28 AM
Final Fantasy Tactics not in the list at all...

yeah... kotaku fails.
---
~choose death~
#22dils-dPosted 1/31/2013 5:04:51 AM
Honey-Boy posted...
Final Fantasy Tactics not in the list at all...

yeah... kotaku fails.

Spin-off series. Reading skills fails.
---
http://tinyurl.com/rdjlaw
I DON'T REMEMBER THIS PART
#23DragoonGriffithPosted 1/31/2013 5:10:17 AM
TehAssasin posted...
As long as VI is placed first, it's all good.

---
Currently playing: Earthbound, Radiant Historia.
#24King_Shortt_IXPosted 1/31/2013 5:39:11 AM(edited)
Lol Kotaku.....

VII is too low, and VI is too high.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#25kratoscar2008Posted 1/31/2013 5:19:54 AM
What a bad list, i cant for the life of me understand how Kotaku has managed to stay afloat with their crappy "news" or overpayed "Juornalists".

Anyway i agree with Kupo 6 and 9 are too high, FF5 and FF8 should be 1st and 2nd, list fails.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#26Vandal26Posted 1/31/2013 5:21:34 AM
Lindaru111 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
DragoonGriffith posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Because some games are too high and some too

XII and X are too low.
VII,IV, IX and VI are too high.

How are IX and VI too high? They are just right IMO.
The other two I understand.

Where would you put 6 and 9?

IX isn't that great, and VI is too flawed to be number one.
I'd put VI on 2 and IX on 5.

So many people hate IX these days...
I think the list was just right but noooo...this is gamefaqs's Lightning Returns board, where there is nothing but hating, hating and more hating of almost every FF game in existance.

Isn't that just the FF fanbase in general though? Nobody hates Final Fantasy more than the fanbase after all.

Only thing I have to say about the list is that II should be last (although I didn't dislike it, the gameplay is far too broken for me)

I'm sure I'll be flamed for that, but I want to say that's just how I feel about it.
---
Sono me dare no me?
Whose eyes are those eyes?
#27Pulse_MKPosted 1/31/2013 5:24:02 AM
Final Fantasy VIII should be at #1.
#28UnderratedGamerPosted 1/31/2013 5:30:19 AM
Why the hate? This list is pretty darn good. The only difference is I'd replace X with XII. Otherwise this is pretty solid.

7 isn't unforgivably low like a bunch of fanatics would place it, but it isn't too high like the fanboys rate it.

5 is finally getting the respect it deserves and 4 is actually receiving good praise like it should.

I don't care that 9 is 2nd because as long as 4 and 5 are up there, I'm happy.

Haters gonna hate about 6.
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov
#29YoungGganonPosted 1/31/2013 5:35:33 AM
Wow. I'm pretty okay with the list but his reasons are just idiotic. I don't know about anyone else, but I did not enjoy Triple Triad or any of the other card games. I did not enjoy Blitzball, and having a giant flying school is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever seen implemented. Even as a kid when I saw that I thought "what the heck is that?!"

XII shouldn't be that low, VIII shouldn't be that high, neither should I. As much as I don't care for X it could probably go up higher. XIII deserves it's place I think. Easily my least favorite, but still....the guy who wrote this has some of the worst reasons to like games.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#30wolf riderPosted 1/31/2013 5:36:42 AM
The three most revolutionary titles, VI, VII and X should be the first three, regardless of order.
---
Capcom tries to appeal to the CoD gamer with RE6.
CoD gamer buys the new CoD instead.