The most beautiful scene in a final fantasy game?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. The most beautiful scene in a final fantasy game?
2 years ago#121
The start screen of FF8 where I still have the option of turning it off and not playing a single second of that piece of crap.
2 years ago#122
Hotspring scene X-2.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
2 years ago#123
Balthier catches Ashe stealing his airship.
---
Admit it, you only came back to Atlanta for the hat.
2 years ago#124
Kefka frying Gestahl and kicking him off the continent.
2 years ago#125
Yuna's sending dance on the water.

Hauntingly beautiful. At least for me.

Honorable mention:
Getting to Gran Pulse in 13 and seeing the Archylte Steppe with the huge adamantoises and Titan. Then proceeding to run through the plain that was exactly like the cutscene.
---
Haku: You're going down, boy.
Naoto: What's with this girl?
2 years ago#126
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
---
Get away! Run away! Fly away! Lead me astray to Dreamer's Hideaway! I cannot cry 'cause the shoulder cries more, I cannot die, I, a whore for the cold world
2 years ago#127
That beautiful, extremely well-done scene between Tidus and Yuna in FFX. You know the one I mean.

"HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!"
2 years ago#128
Vivi witnessing the black mages deaths
And then the dude crashed - guess that would be the funny part.
2 years ago#129
The end sequence of FFX.
---
It's not a JRPG until you kill a god. http://somestatic.tumblr.com
Don't mess with Mrs. Chu; she'll put you in the soup.
2 years ago#130
the scene where Garland CRUSHES you.
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. The most beautiful scene in a final fantasy game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived