FFXIII-2 Noel reacts to Lightning Returns Noel.

#21BlueDragmirePosted 2/3/2013 8:04:09 AM
hyperknees91 posted...
BlueDragmire posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
No.

Okay. Noel is also flat, bland, conveniently hit with contrived bouts of amnesia for no reason, is in love with a character even more boring than himself for no reason, and is a huge coward unable to do what needs to be done. He is a failure on every level. His pants are also stupid.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's never stated that he's in love with Yuel I believe (and if you mean serah then that's never implied either). And it's pretty obvious why he cares about both.

Coward? He does what needs to be done for practically the whole game except with Caius. It's the guy who raised him and is practically his brother, also he's doing it for a reason that Noel isn't necessarily sure is wrong either.

He has amnesia because the future is constantly changing along with his memories.

Flat, bland > subjective woo

If Noel had killed Caius like he was supposed to, we wouldn't have FFXIII-3. So screw this pathetic loser. GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND USE THEM. I hope Lightning cuts him in half in the first five minutes of FFXIII-3 and dies on the street bleeding out.

I told this guy to kill Caius. He didn't. **** HIM.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/
#22Elice_CarolPosted 2/3/2013 8:12:39 AM
Idiot, if Noel killed Caius then it would have occurred regardless. Noel didn't want to kill him and stopped, if Caius didn't take his sword then things would've ended pretty happily for everyone.

Also, he is in love with his Yeul, "a world without you is no world at all" and stuff.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#23Ftpkorn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:31:13 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
Idiot, if Noel killed Caius then it would have occurred regardless. Noel didn't want to kill him and stopped, if Caius didn't take his sword then things would've ended pretty happily for everyone.

Also, he is in love with his Yeul, "a world without you is no world at all" and stuff.

If all the Yeul's live then he's a very lucky man lol
---
Lightning Farron Warrior Goddess' true #1 Fan
HAHAHAHAHA KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!!
#24TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/3/2013 8:36:31 AM
BlueDragmire posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
No.

Okay. Noel is also flat, bland, conveniently hit with contrived bouts of amnesia for no reason, is in love with a character even more boring than himself for no reason, and is a huge coward unable to do what needs to be done. He is a failure on every level. His pants are also stupid.

Noel is an awesome character, and a nice change from the horrible stereotypes. Also:

- His memories fail because the future is in flux, Are you new to time travel stuff or something?
- In love with Yeul for no reason? What does that even mean? He just loves Yeul, there is nothing wrong with that. Oh they are also the last 2 people left alive, other than Caius...
- How is he a coward? For jumping through time and fighting to save everyone? For not stabbing his best friend?
- His pants are tribal hunter garb. Loose so he can move, and grow into them, seeing as he is the last guy left alive.

So your post fails. Again.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#25Ftpkorn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:39:08 AM
Noel gets all the girls, all ships set sail, every ones happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQygUXxtv38
---
#26DemonPathRevyaPosted 2/3/2013 8:42:42 AM(edited)
He seems to be staring really hard at someone. Tidus must have said something derpy.
---
"Not on my watch Monsieur Napolean Bonerhard!!!" -Tink
[Yoshida designs > Nomura designs]
#27Ftpkorn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:42:17 AM
DemonPathRevya posted...
He seems to be staring really hard at someone. Serah must have said something derpy.

She did. lol
---
#28DemonPathRevyaPosted 2/3/2013 8:47:58 AM
Ftpkorn posted...
DemonPathRevya posted...
He seems to be staring really hard at someone. Serah must have said something derpy.

She did. lol

I changed it to Tidus because I realized he has crazier dialogue. lol
---
"Not on my watch Monsieur Napolean Bonerhard!!!" -Tink
[Yoshida designs > Nomura designs]
#29Lindaru111Posted 2/4/2013 4:29:00 AM
BlueDragmire posted...
Noel is like the worst Kingdom Hearts character who happens to be interacting with the worst Final Fantasy characters. Can we get a terrible Dragon Quest character too?

Noel > Sora
---
You don't need a reason to help people. - Zidane (FFIX)
#30Lindaru111Posted 2/4/2013 4:34:37 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
BlueDragmire posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
No.

Noel is an awesome character, and a nice change from the horrible stereotypes. Also:

- His memories fail because the future is in flux, Are you new to time travel stuff or something?
- In love with Yeul for no reason? What does that even mean? He just loves Yeul, there is nothing wrong with that. Oh they are also the last 2 people left alive, other than Caius...
- How is he a coward? For jumping through time and fighting to save everyone? For not stabbing his best friend?
- His pants are tribal hunter garb. Loose so he can move, and grow into them, seeing as he is the last guy left alive.

So your post fails. Again.

I agree, Noel was an awesome character and maybe the only XIII character that I liked.
---
You don't need a reason to help people. - Zidane (FFIX)