So is Caius *major spoilers for XIII series*

#21ExtremeLightPosted 1/31/2013 9:10:39 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I haven't even plat'd XIII-2. :O You must be extremely dedicated. And I'm glad you'll finally be able to enjoy KH1. Its a very good game.

Platinum 13-2 is so easy.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#22Le_Derpstick(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:11:15 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I haven't even plat'd XIII-2. :O You must be extremely dedicated. And I'm glad you'll finally be able to enjoy KH1. Its a very good game.

Eh, only took 61 hours. I wouldn't say dedicated as much as I... I really love the game.

And I'm kinda glad I postponed my KH1 playthrough I started before DDD, since the HD remix will surely be the better experience.
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
#23Emerald_WyvernPosted 1/31/2013 10:59:31 PM
Mwynn is possessing Caius. He'll join you to fight her and Bhunivelze late-game.
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#24chaosflame108Posted 1/31/2013 11:08:33 PM
I suspect because of the s**** way Noel "killed" Caius, the transfer of the heart was all messed up; leaving Caius with only half of the heart of Chaos(explains single glowing eye).
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#25SuperJoshi07Posted 1/31/2013 11:10:10 PM
Le_Derpstick posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I didn't even know you liked the XIII games so much. :D

Only found out in the last month. Beat XIII and then moved right on to XIII-2, and I only got this ending yesterday night. Lovely games.

Sorry to interject, but had to comment.

Honestly, I love that you love these games. From what I've seen in the time I've spent (mostly) lurking on the Kingdom Hearts boards, we seem to have similar opinions; and it makes me glad that you like the XIII series too.

Especially since it seems that nearly everyone else has such a fervent hate for it. *sighs sadly* I really hope this is one of those games that takes everyone a few years to look at objectively and hopefully they'll realize that it wasn't that bad.
---
One day, eventually, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi, DK, and Birdo will appear in a main series game again.