Would you have a problem with FF going more anime/cartoonish?

#81hyro56Posted 2/3/2013 1:58:37 PM(edited)
DragoonGriffith posted...
hyro56 posted...
hoping Versus can achieve the same level of intensity.

Pfft.

See how much of a difference one word can make?

kupo1705 posted...

We got XII.

But apparently people didn't like that so they went with pink hair.

Meh, sort of. If Matsuno had seen XII to end maybe. And XIII wasn't even close. That plot could have been on a Saturday morning cartoon.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#82DragoonGriffithPosted 2/3/2013 2:00:12 PM
hyro56 posted...
hyro56 posted...
hoping Versus can achieve the same level of intensity.

Pfft.

See how much of a difference one word can make?

Fair enough.
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#83kupo1705Posted 2/3/2013 2:02:49 PM
Type-0 doesn't look much better either.
I don't get why people are so excited about it.
#84DarkKnightCessiPosted 2/3/2013 2:14:31 PM
I just started playing the Type-0 demo; I really like it. You've got a lot of variety with the kids. I thought it was so cool fighting as Odin. You can't go by me cuz I'm not in very far, but it's promising.
---
The Official "Hallowed Father, the First Sire" of all FF boards
#85MagnaderAlphaPosted 2/3/2013 3:09:07 PM
gunbladeuser posted...
Let Square Enix keep Dragon Quest with anime/cartoon graphics and Final Fantasy with beautiful CGI's. I wouldn't be able to amaze my friends with realistic graphics if FF changed. Although, those Spartan Op cutscenes in Halo 4 have to be the most realistic looking graphics I've seen. FF needs to step it up.

I only think it's fair to weed out the weaklings/false fans. I mean, I don't think anybody's asking for the stories' seriousness to be diminished, just for the series to try different artistic styles. If someone can't swallow a different looking game, even if the story may be on par to the type of FFs they like, maybe it's only fair they bow out. Can't accept "change", why even be a FF fan. News flash, FF is about change!
#86Ah04385Posted 2/3/2013 4:33:45 PM
TorgoForever posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...

It had a mature plot but its artistic design doesnt help to take them seryously.

And i agree with Romangelo, FF9 is as cheesy as later FF games but 9 still own the XIII series.

Which FF isn't cheesy? They all are.

I~IV: Cheez Whiz
V: Cheddar
VI~VII: Alfredo
VIII: Provolone for Disc 1 and final dungeon; Swiss for everything else
IX: More Alfredo
X: Provolone
XII: Cheddar
XIII series: American

I don't know how you can connect cheese to a series of video games and I don't get what any of this means.