Square Enix Cant make a good game anymore

#121LuBu1975Posted 2/2/2013 5:41:58 AM
Batcomputer posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
Why can't the XIII haters accept that there are people who like it and genuinely think it is a good game. It got perfect scores from some reviewers (as it would from me). Get over yourselves and stop acting like sheep looking for approval.

Except reviewers aren't g--s.

They're normal people who happen to be fanboys with enough authority to **** off a game and influence lesser fanboys to get it.

It's like Hitler asking lesser Nazi's on their opinion, which they happen to share with him.

You don't need to be a billionaire - like me - have a functioning brain.

It seems you missed the whole point cos (as it seems you unaware) it got a lot of negative reviews too. My only point was that 'there are people who like it and genuinely think it is a good game'. I am one. I have platinumed the game 3 times just for fun.
---
Playing: Ni No Kuni.
Watching: The Borgias. Reading: ASoIaF (again).
#122Elice_CarolPosted 2/2/2013 5:47:06 AM
Because you would rain hell and magma on my head if I did. I am not suicidal.

I'm glad that you acknowledge me to be of a higher power to you.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#123MewMewFanPosted 2/2/2013 5:49:15 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
Because you would rain hell and magma on my head if I did. I am not suicidal.

I'm glad that you acknowledge me to be of a higher power to you.

*Sigh* Can't we at least have a normal board without those trolls? I mean, Val already ruined my LR Has a T Rating thread... >_>
#124MRIPosted 2/2/2013 5:53:19 AM
Maybe this game will be a good one?
#125FireMage7777Posted 2/2/2013 11:21:39 AM
If you guys want Val's alts gone, then REPORT them. He'll run out of IPs at some point
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#126kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 11:24:17 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
If you guys want Val's alts gone, then REPORT them. He'll run out of IPs at some point

He won't.
#127Lelouch71Posted 2/2/2013 2:01:09 PM
You forgot the in my opinion part. You don't speak for me TC. I liked FFXII, FFXIII, FFXIII-2, KH series (despite the convoluted story), and I enjoyed the Type 0 demo. I look forward to Versus and Bravely Default (if or whenever it's localize).
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#128zodiac_swordPosted 2/2/2013 2:02:27 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
You forgot the in my opinion part. You don't speak for me TC. I liked FFXII, FFXIII, FFXIII-2, KH series (despite the convoluted story), and I enjoyed the Type 0 demo. I look forward to Versus and Bravely Default (if or whenever it's localize).

I assume the same goes for 13-2.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#129Elice_CarolPosted 2/2/2013 2:06:33 PM
*Sigh* Can't we at least have a normal board without those trolls? I mean, Val already ruined my LR Has a T Rating thread... >_>

The subject matter of the topic is incredibly stupid, LR getting a T rating was a foregone conclusion as there was nothing suggesting it would be mature or kiddy.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#130DEKMStephensPosted 2/3/2013 4:33:13 AM
It's more likely that you couldn't understand the system than it didn't work for you.

Sounds like somebody is trying to turn this into an elitist argument

why oh why, do people think elitist arguments have any value? I don't think that works with any game I can think off

There was nothing to misunderstand about the game's combat, other than the fact they attempted to force particular strategies on you for particular bosses.

Which could be silly, as you are sure to lose on first tries if you don't have a paradigm preset for an enemy you don't know you'll encounter
---
The official nothing of nothing at the moment.
Return Moe! D:<