Final Fantasy series VS Tales series

#11Elice_CarolPosted 2/2/2013 6:55:58 AM
MewMewFan posted...
I am a fan of both the FF series and Tales series, but I don't get why people say either series is better than the other. Let's take a look, shall we? Final Fantasy games almost always get localized, well as the Tales series, hmm... let's say localizing of their games are quite low.

So over all in my honest opinion, the FF series is better than the Tales series, no offense to Tales fans, but I liked the Tales series too.

Take that, Sin_Havester. :D

Back on topic, which series is better? FF or Tales?

O.O

Simple idiocy, nothing more.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#12MewMewFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:56:46 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
MewMewFan posted...
I am a fan of both the FF series and Tales series, but I don't get why people say either series is better than the other. Let's take a look, shall we? Final Fantasy games almost always get localized, well as the Tales series, hmm... let's say localizing of their games are quite low.

So over all in my honest opinion, the FF series is better than the Tales series, no offense to Tales fans, but I liked the Tales series too.

O.O

Oh, so I'm an idiot, huh? :/
#13Sin_HarvesterPosted 2/2/2013 6:58:15 AM
MewMewFan posted...

What? Take what?

I am the biggest tale series hater of all time, I think, and the only tales series I'd ever enjoyed playing is Tales of Graces F, that's it and I am amazed at myself for liking it. That's that.

I don't like FF XIII and its sequel. But FF series as a whole is okay for me.
---
Tales of Graces F. It IS actually great !!!
#14kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 6:58:27 AM
MewMewFan posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
MewMewFan posted...

O.O

Yes, now go repent.
#15Elice_CarolPosted 2/2/2013 6:58:49 AM
Yes. If you make a statement, then immediately contradict that statement in the same post, then chances are you aren't too bright.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#16MewMewFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:59:05 AM
kupo1705 posted...
MewMewFan posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
MewMewFan posted...

O.O

Yes, now go repent.

You want me to take away your nuts?
#17DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 6:59:13 AM
Sin_Harvester posted...

I am the biggest tale series hater of all time, I think, and the only tales series I'd ever enjoyed playing is Tales of Graces F, that's it and I am amazed at myself for liking it. That's that.

Wait, which ones have you played besides Graces f?

Just curious.
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#18kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 6:59:57 AM
MewMewFan posted...

I already ate them.
#19MewMewFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:01:08 AM
kupo1705 posted...
MewMewFan posted...

I already ate them.

Then I won't give you any more since you're a bad moogle. Now shoo! *Whacks him with broom*
#20kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 7:02:29 AM
MewMewFan posted...
kupo1705 posted...
MewMewFan posted...

I already ate them.

Then I won't give you any more since you're a bad moogle. Now shoo! *Whacks him with broom*

You can't stop me.