Final Fantasy series VS Tales series

#21MewMewFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:03:23 AM
kupo1705 posted...
MewMewFan posted...
kupo1705 posted...
MewMewFan posted...
You want me to take away your nuts?

I already ate them.

Then I won't give you any more since you're a bad moogle. Now shoo! *Whacks him with broom*

You can't stop me.

Shut up, fatty.
#22kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 8:04:32 AM
MewMewFan posted...
kupo1705 posted...
MewMewFan posted...
kupo1705 posted...
MewMewFan posted...
You want me to take away your nuts?

I already ate them.

Then I won't give you any more since you're a bad moogle. Now shoo! *Whacks him with broom*

You can't stop me.

Shut up, fatty.

Make me.
#23MewMewFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:06:28 AM
I'll sic Terra on you...
#24DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 8:06:53 AM
MewMewFan posted...
I'll sic Terra on you...

That will only encourage him.
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#25MewMewFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:08:36 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
MewMewFan posted...
I'll sic Terra on you...

That will only encourage him.

Oh god, you're right. We need to give him more nuts.

Also, Sin_Havester, if you hate the Tales series except for Graces F so much, then why do you hang in the FF and Tales board only to troll? >_>
#26Sin_HarvesterPosted 2/2/2013 8:09:46 AM
Sin_Harvester posted...

I am the biggest tale series hater of all time, I think, and the only tales series I'd ever enjoyed playing is Tales of Graces F, that's it and I am amazed at myself for liking it. That's that.

Wait, which ones have you played besides Graces f?

Just curious.

Hmm, almost all of the localized ones.

Tales of Vesperia is my most hated JRPG of this gen after Star Ocen 4 and FF XIII and Tales of Legendia being on my most hated list, even lower than FF XIII and its sequels.

The only Tales I'd enjoyed playing is ToGf and ... OK, I enjoyed Tales of Phantasia GBA a bit too (maybe only becuz this RPG look very grand on GBA)
---
Tales of Graces F. It IS actually great !!!
#27Elice_CarolPosted 2/2/2013 8:11:54 AM
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/3%20Times%20The%20Crap/mariho.gif
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#28TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/2/2013 8:13:01 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
Vesperia is the only tales game I have played, and it was pretty good for a beta.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/945075-tales-of-vesperia/65339699

It hurst me everytime someone bashes Estelle's AI, because it seems it's really true that the PS3 version fixes that.

Never played the 360 version so I never knew what people were talking about.

Damn bamco, releasing a beta.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#29DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 8:15:25 AM
Sin_Harvester posted...

Tales of Vesperia is my most hated JRPG of this gen after Star Ocen 4 and FF XIII and Tales of Legendia being on my most hated list, even lower than FF XIII and its sequels.

The only Tales I'd enjoyed playing is ToGf and ... OK, I enjoyed Tales of Phantasia GBA a bit too (maybe only becuz this RPG look very grand on GBA)

If nothing else, while Legendia might be weak in battle system and overall gameplay, it totaly, absolutely stomps Graces in music and story. Characters are tied IMO.

As for Vesperia, I won't comment though I disagree very much.
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#30TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/2/2013 8:18:06 AM
Sin_Harvester posted...
Sin_Harvester posted...

I am the biggest tale series hater of all time, I think, and the only tales series I'd ever enjoyed playing is Tales of Graces F, that's it and I am amazed at myself for liking it. That's that.

Wait, which ones have you played besides Graces f?

Just curious.

Tales of Vesperia is awesome (for a beta), and Star Ocean 4 is ok, if you love battle and the SO universe. What were your issues?
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.