Final Fantasy series VS Tales series

#31Sin_HarvesterPosted 2/2/2013 8:22:56 AM
MewMewFan posted...
DragoonGriffith posted...
MewMewFan posted...
I'll sic Terra on you...

That will only encourage him.

Oh god, you're right. We need to give him more nuts.

Also, Sin_Havester, if you hate the Tales series except for Graces F so much, then why do you hang in the FF and Tales board only to troll? >_>

You will never see me on any other tales of board beside ToGf, since I dun give a rat ass about tale series, and I hang around here, becuz I cared about FF series either I hate it or not.

And this is a discussion board, and ppl should grow some logic and realized that, Haters can stay here as much as fanboys as long as they care and that's not trolling.
---
Tales of Graces F. It IS actually great !!!
#32Sin_HarvesterPosted 2/2/2013 8:31:00 AM
Sin_Harvester posted...

Hmm, almost all of the localized ones.

Tales of Vesperia is my most hated JRPG of this gen after Star Ocen 4 and FF XIII and Tales of Legendia being on my most hated list, even lower than FF XIII and its sequels.

The only Tales I'd enjoyed playing is ToGf and ... OK, I enjoyed Tales of Phantasia GBA a bit too (maybe only becuz this RPG look very grand on GBA)

If nothing else, while Legendia might be weak in battle system and overall gameplay, it totaly, absolutely stomps Graces in music and story. Characters are tied IMO.

As for Vesperia, I won't comment though I disagree very much.

Well for me, both of the stories were meh at the best. It's just that ToGf battles blow me away, that's it. The combos are seamless, fluid and exciting. I am logging nearly 300 hours now and still haven't tired of it yet and haven't mastered the play style of all characters.
---
#33DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 8:32:21 AM
Sin_Harvester posted...

Well for me, both of the stories were meh at the best. It's just that ToGf battles blow me away, that's it. The combos are seamless, fluid and exciting. I am logging nearly 300 hours now and still haven't tired of it yet and haven't mastered the play style of all characters.

It means you prefer the Team Destiny style of battle system with CC, FG and EG... etc.

They are certainly faster and more fun in a way, so I can understand that.
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#34kratoscar2008Posted 2/2/2013 8:32:54 AM
Sin_Harvester posted...

Hmm, almost all of the localized ones.

Tales of Vesperia is my most hated JRPG of this gen after Star Ocen 4 and FF XIII and Tales of Legendia being on my most hated list, even lower than FF XIII and its sequels.

The only Tales I'd enjoyed playing is ToGf and ... OK, I enjoyed Tales of Phantasia GBA a bit too (maybe only becuz this RPG look very grand on GBA)

If nothing else, while Legendia might be weak in battle system and overall gameplay, it totaly, absolutely stomps Graces in music and story. Characters are tied IMO.

As for Vesperia, I won't comment though I disagree very much.

Yeah ToL has the best characters in the series by a mile, Chloe is the best, i give a rat ass of its battle system, its story and characters is what makes it awesome.

FF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tales

At least FF didnt sound corny and cliched until FFX-2, on the other hand after Legendia the series has going downhill and its protagonists sucks (inB4Yuriisawesome), ToX2 seems to fix that with its semi silent protagonist.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#35DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 8:34:28 AM
Chloe is indeed awesome. My favorite Tales female (Milla or Leia might change that soon).

Can't agree with Yuri not being awesome, though.
---
#36Sin_HarvesterPosted 2/2/2013 8:43:36 AM
Sin_Harvester posted...

It means you prefer the Team Destiny style of battle system with CC, FG and EG... etc.

Yes, exactly, and correct me if I am wrong, ToGf is the first Tales game made by the other team (dunno for sure) that made like Tales of Innocence and such.Geez... great battle systems... but never get localized...
---
#37MewMewFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:44:58 AM
Sin_Harvester posted...
MewMewFan posted...
MewMewFan posted...
I'll sic Terra on you...

That will only encourage him.

Oh god, you're right. We need to give him more nuts.

Also, Sin_Havester, if you hate the Tales series except for Graces F so much, then why do you hang in the FF and Tales board only to troll? >_>

You will never see me on any other tales of board beside ToGf, since I dun give a rat ass about tale series, and I hang around here, becuz I cared about FF series either I hate it or not.

And this is a discussion board, and ppl should grow some logic and realized that, Haters can stay here as much as fanboys as long as they care and that's not trolling.

Need to work on your spelling. And I seen you troll on the FFXIII boards.
#38DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 8:47:43 AM
Sin_Harvester posted...

Yes, exactly, and correct me if I am wrong, ToGf is the first Tales game made by the other team (dunno for sure) that made like Tales of Innocence and such.Geez... great battle systems... but never get localized...

Actually, Team Destiny exists since Destiny 2 (2001 I think). They also made:

Rebirth, Destiny R, Hearts and such.

Innocence was made by another team, neither Symphonia or Destiny Team. I think they were called Alpha or something, and Innocence has nothing on the games I've mentioned above in gameplay.

Innocence plays like Abyss more.
---
#39RomangeloPosted 2/2/2013 8:48:31 AM
FF haters hate XIII because it has a very bad story even though it has an awesome battle system.

then they praise Tales series that has terrible story and a great battle system.

but they think Tales is better anyway LOL

Tales fanboys (FF haters) are funny.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#40MewMewFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:54:22 AM
Sin_Harvester posted...
Sin_Harvester posted...

You claim to be a Tales hater, but you're playing ToGf, and it's a Tales game, so clearly, you're not telling the truth about the Tales series..