Final Fantasy series VS Tales series

#81kratoscar2008Posted 2/2/2013 1:58:06 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Yes. I first wasn't interested in the Tales series, but ever since I played the first Tales game, that got me hooked on it. I don't understand why Sin_Harvester hates the Tales series, maybe because he has no life...

I dislike the Tales series and I have a life, are you going to deepen your hypocrisy and relentlessly hound me about it?

I think is the other way around, anyone that Likes Tales games has no life.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#82MewMewFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:58:32 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Yes. I first wasn't interested in the Tales series, but ever since I played the first Tales game, that got me hooked on it. I don't understand why Sin_Harvester hates the Tales series, maybe because he has no life...

I dislike the Tales series and I have a life, are you going to deepen your hypocrisy and relentlessly hound me about it?

No. What's your deal anyway? :/
#83Lelouch71Posted 2/2/2013 1:58:36 PM
I prefer Tales. I always preferred it. Long before it even became cool. I prefer a few other series over FF as well. I never saw the FF series as the pinnacle of jrpgs. It's still one of my favorite series though.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#84Elice_CarolPosted 2/2/2013 2:01:10 PM
No. What's your deal anyway? :/

My deal? I could tell you, but I value my level of Karma.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#85j-fielding95Posted 2/2/2013 2:03:23 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

What? How big of a **** can you get. Get down off your high horse you damn clown.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#86DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 2:03:56 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...

Now you're just being a ****.
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#87kratoscar2008Posted 2/2/2013 2:05:33 PM
Come on a guy that reach its characters to Lv 80 in a DEMO (ToH R) seriously has no life.
---
#88j-fielding95Posted 2/2/2013 2:06:59 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
Come on a guy that reach its characters to Lv 80 in a DEMO (ToH R) seriously has no life.

That's not what you said at all, you're just saving face.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#89DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 2:08:15 PM(edited)
kratoscar2008 posted...

1. That can be said of any RPG someone enjoys. If you like it, it doesn't matter if it's a demo.

2. Hearts R looks very fun to play, so I'd even understand if someone gets to LV 80 on a demo.

That doesn't mean he has no life. Or do all DQ players also have no life because of more grinding there?
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#90kratoscar2008Posted 2/2/2013 2:09:07 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...

That's not what you said at all, you're just saving face.

Pfff like i would care.

I just tried to tie the balance of power here, anyway enjoy your series.
---