Final Fantasy series VS Tales series

#91Elice_CarolPosted 2/2/2013 2:11:53 PM
I'm sure Tales is enjoyable, but I choose not to play it as I perceived Phantasia to be generic bubbly animu stuff back when I first played it.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#92MewMewFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:12:12 PM
Hey, that reminds me. What ever happen to Val's alternate account: TheOnlyDen or whatever.
#93kratoscar2008Posted 2/2/2013 2:12:45 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
Come on a guy that reach its characters to Lv 80 in a DEMO (ToH R) seriously has no life.

1. That can be said of any RPG someone enjoys. If you like it, it doesn't matter if it's a demo.

2. Hearts R looks very fun to play, so I'd even understand if someone gets to LV 80 on a demo.

That doesn't mean he has no life. Or do all DQ players also have no life because of more grinding there?

I would understand someone that Lvs to 80 early if it will help later in the game but in a Demo it has really no pausible excuse.

And i meant in the sense that of the Tales board i have been you cant call the game generic witouth its legion of fans getting the pitchforks and torchs, its really scary.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#94DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 2:13:30 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
I'm sure Tales is enjoyable, but I choose not to play it as I perceived Phantasia to be generic bubbly animu stuff back when I first played it.

If Phantasia already gave you that impression (one of the more serious ones), then you DEFINITELY should stay away from Tales.

The series obviously doesn't suit your taste.
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#95DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 2:15:28 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...

And i meant in the sense that of the Tales board i have been you cant call the game generic witouth its legion of fans getting the pitchforks and torchs, its really scary.

Well for starters, you'd have backup your argument with something substantial.
Every board of a game which people love would react the same, if you just come along and say it's generic.
---
#96Elice_CarolPosted 2/2/2013 2:18:27 PM
If Phantasia already gave you that impression (one of the more serious ones), then you DEFINITELY should stay away from Tales.

I'm afraid so. Funny though, the Magi game that I so desperately wish to be localized is also being developed by Namco.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#97kirusuPosted 2/2/2013 2:31:34 PM
Elice_Carol posted...

nice you love phantasia. my and yeah this series is not for him. generic anime is tales of destiny 2. that game was horrible.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#98DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 2:34:29 PM
kirusu posted...

nice you love phantasia. my and yeah this series is not for him. generic anime is tales of destiny 2. that game was horrible.

Two words: Reala; ending
---
#99kirusuPosted 2/2/2013 2:37:34 PM
kirusu posted...

Two words: Reala; ending

so thats the endng huh? yeah it sucks. i honestly could not believe that a namco sequel could be bad. then again destiny 2 and narikiri dungeon x seem to be proving a point. square enix has 2 bad sequels. why are both companies pulling the same stunt
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#100DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 2:41:12 PM
At least Xillia 2 seems to have a much better story than the series standard, and the gameplay is also improved from Xillia 1.
---