How would you feel if they announce FFX-3 for next-gen? (Read post first!)

#41VekkererPosted 2/2/2013 11:43:12 AM
A sequel or a prequel to X would've been relevant a decade ago. Now? Not so much.

Besides, this:
This game would be CTB like X and have the X-2 stuffs with the dresspheres. The story take place 10 years after the event of X-2. Sin have return. Along with Jetch, Braska and Auron (Tidus came back didn't he). The party is Yuna (Gunner), Paine, Rikku, Tidus, Lebreau, Auron, Jetch, Braska (black mage), and a new party member with strange powers.

Just sounds utterly, utterly stupid.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#42ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:06:35 PM
Vekkerer posted...
A sequel or a prequel to X would've been relevant a decade ago. Now? Not so much.

Besides, this:
This game would be CTB like X and have the X-2 stuffs with the dresspheres. The story take place 10 years after the event of X-2. Sin have return. Along with Jetch, Braska and Auron (Tidus came back didn't he). The party is Yuna (Gunner), Paine, Rikku, Tidus, Lebreau, Auron, Jetch, Braska (black mage), and a new party member with strange powers.

Just sounds utterly, utterly stupid.

How can it be stupid? It's Fantasy!
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#43MrChunLiPosted 2/3/2013 1:31:33 AM
The best part of X-2 was its version of the ATB system. Why someone would want to replace that is beyond me.
---
Busting mad rhymes with an 80% success rate.
Formerly known as VGF http://i.imgur.com/LnJpc.gif
#44TorgoForeverPosted 2/3/2013 1:40:43 AM
TheOnlyEden posted...
"The story take place 10 years after the event of X-2. Sin have return. Along with Jetch, Braska and Auron"

Oh my god this sounds horrible.

Explosions were happen and one of them was a plane.

I think TC is actually DarkYagami in the flesh.
---
#45xphoenixonxPosted 2/3/2013 2:00:35 AM
kupo1705 posted...
That would be horrible.

This my god that sounds bad
---
GT-Jake Muller91
Ps3: X0XNixonX0X
#46BatcomputerPosted 2/3/2013 8:45:19 AM
I didn't need to read the post to know this is an EXTREMEly stupid idea.

Then I saw you misspelled Jecht's name, and it confirmed my views that this topic was an EXTREMEly stupid idea.

Only a hardcore fan of XIII would suggest a sequel of a game where characters that died come back alive.
---
"What, are you dense? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the Goddamn Batman."
#47AirBorneCoffeeTPosted 2/3/2013 9:04:30 AM
I voted "Other." I'd have to see what their overall direction and story was. I don't want another pop-singer extrvaganza, but I might be willing to bite if things were interesting enough.
---
"What are you waiting for, Mr. Howel? Start talking into a fish!"
-The Skipper (Early B & W episode of Gilligan's Island)
#48Elice_CarolPosted 2/3/2013 9:16:22 AM
Only a hardcore fan of XIII would suggest a sequel of a game where characters that died come back alive.

Screw you, don't bring XIII into this.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#49MMX377Posted 2/3/2013 9:29:27 AM(edited)
ExtremeLight... as Auron said in KH2...

"This is my story, and you're not a part of it!"

Meaning, this is the FF producer's story to make because you're not involve with SquareEnix. Only.. if you are officially working for SE. So you can be a part of it. This is a fan-fiction story.

But more importantly, a producer/writer is the only the one tells the story of FF games. Sadly, last time I heard from them it was cancelled FFX-3 for whatever reason.

---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#50Asd202Posted 2/3/2013 12:03:35 PM
Your idea TC is just so F***ing stupid I don't know what to say...