How would you feel if they announce FFX-3 for next-gen? (Read post first!)

#61kirusuPosted 2/3/2013 6:17:25 PM
i had enough of square enix and crappy sequels. from ff4TAY, x-2 12-2. ENOUGH
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#62Tobi011Posted 2/3/2013 6:17:56 PM
Meh. Never really liked the FFX world. So it's a no-no for me.
#63theofficefan99Posted 2/3/2013 6:19:38 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Vekkerer posted...
A sequel or a prequel to X would've been relevant a decade ago. Now? Not so much.

Besides, this:
This game would be CTB like X and have the X-2 stuffs with the dresspheres. The story take place 10 years after the event of X-2. Sin have return. Along with Jetch, Braska and Auron (Tidus came back didn't he). The party is Yuna (Gunner), Paine, Rikku, Tidus, Lebreau, Auron, Jetch, Braska (black mage), and a new party member with strange powers.

Just sounds utterly, utterly stupid.

How can it be stupid? It's Fantasy!

Another person who thinks that fantasy = anything can happen.

Even in fantasy, there needs to be established rules that the story must follow.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#64kupo1705Posted 2/3/2013 6:20:47 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Vekkerer posted...
A sequel or a prequel to X would've been relevant a decade ago. Now? Not so much.

Besides, this:
This game would be CTB like X and have the X-2 stuffs with the dresspheres. The story take place 10 years after the event of X-2. Sin have return. Along with Jetch, Braska and Auron (Tidus came back didn't he). The party is Yuna (Gunner), Paine, Rikku, Tidus, Lebreau, Auron, Jetch, Braska (black mage), and a new party member with strange powers.

Even in fantasy, there needs to be established rules that the story must follow.

That depends on how serious you want the universe to be.
#65Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 2/3/2013 6:21:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#66theofficefan99Posted 2/3/2013 6:22:15 PM
kupo1705 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
Vekkerer posted...

Besides, this:

That depends on how serious you want the universe to be.

That pretty much goes without saying. FF in particular, though, takes its stories seriously.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#67Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 2/3/2013 6:23:12 PM
You're gonna make desame topic years from now with FF XIII-4? FFX is history.

I would only like a FFX prequel. No sequel.
---
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' - Im da elevator guy in gangnam style.
#68TkShotPosted 2/3/2013 6:29:58 PM
kupo1705 posted...
TkShot posted...
kupo1705 posted...
TkShot posted...
I think the Perfect Ending in X-2 pretty much solved and made everyone satisfied with the whole X series.

Not me.

Poor you. Maybe writing a few fan-fictions will help ease your pain.

X-2 was a fan fiction.

That's sadly canon.
---
" Serah, Lumina, and Vanille playing "Triple Triad" together. " - Romangelo
#69ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:30:15 PM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
You're gonna make desame topic years from now with FF XIII-4? FFX is history.

I would only like a FFX prequel. No sequel.

Highly doubt it. I prefer a Trilogy nothing farther unless it is really good.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!