My new theory! [This is a SPOILERS topic]

#1ExtremeLightPosted 2/2/2013 8:09:01 AM
I just watched Requiem of the Goddess and snow episode(yes it was my first time).
Here is what I gather:
-Yeul is like evil.
-Yeul said Serah will fade into darkness with her...
-That battle was long.
-Serah cried dark tears.
-Snow is stuck.
-Yeul was at Collisuem.
-Time does flow in Valhalla!

Some credits goes to other theorists:

The creep-out factor in this episode is like 8/10.
But here is what I think:
Lumina is actually the good guy in this game. She is Serah's reincarnate made by the manifestion of chaos. She is a non-existent being (That's right we're getting all Kingdom Heart-ly in this game in case it wasn't very obvious). Also the Yeul we saw in 500AF was the same Yeul we saw in Valhalla. First, she tell Noel and Serah to do not kill Caius. They ignored her and she summon those light and darkness creatures to stop them. They weren't Yeul summons!!! It was BH Yeul who is actually another goddess. She summon them. She also took Serah and made Lumina. But she don't like Bhulizie at all.

It is for this day that Barthandelus built Cocoon, tended to its people, and watched over the servants of the Pulse fal'Cie. He gives one final order to the fal'Cie Eden: guide the steps of the cursed l'Cie. Bring them to the one who dreams of death.
This was "Chapter XIII: The Cradle will fall."

This suggest that it was Bart that built Cocoon not Lendezi. However, Bart can shapeshift into various forms: Dlsley, Serah, Bart 1, 2 and 3 and half of Orphan. He also have this Bird. My theory is that Lendezi took a bird form and gave Barthandelus the power to bring Cocoon to life. I mean Hope built a Cocoon why not a Fal'Cie (which was the reason for creating Fal'Cie Adam because it was thought he could make a new Cocoon). Bart built Cocoon but he was in the end only a Fal'Cie. Lendezi did create the newer Fal'Cie and change Bart power from Pulse to Cocoon so he can't bring it down himself and then she left and he's all... Humans bored me, let bring it all down! And he knew that there was a Pulse Fal'cie when he brought upon Cocoon and hidden in plain sight too.

Time does flow...
People just can't die or age because the Chaos within themselves prevent them from being killed or borned. However their minds does still change. Also Lightning fought Caius in daylight if you remember. Also Novus Partus have day and night cycle (XII anyone?), take place 500 years later, and end in 13 days. How can you have these things if time doesn't exist? You can't! Caius said in 13-2 that time does not flow as it should. He indirectly stated that time does still flow amiss the Chaos.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#2kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 8:11:02 AM
born*
#3TheOnlyEdenPosted 2/2/2013 8:11:04 AM
Leave theories to Galvanization.
---
The Official FireMage banisher.
PSN: ValcristPL
#4ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:18:53 AM
TheOnlyEden posted...

He is dead. I killed him with my own hands.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#5Elice_CarolPosted 2/2/2013 8:19:01 AM

You mean, leave theories to me.

All of this is absolute bollocks. For one, Lindzei created "a cocoon both ghastly and unclean", but after leading away a good portion of humanity with her "lies" she left to watch over Bhunivelze's crystal, leaving Barthandelus to manage Cocoon's affairs.

As Mwynn, BH Yeul obviously doesn't like Bhunivelze. If the goddess is killed and the time Etro measures for humanity (not how the world spins on its axis) ends, then both the Mortal and Invisible Realms will merge and she is no longer safe against her own son. That's why she had to stop Noel from killing Caius, but unfortunately his naive declaration of love caused her to waver.

Mwynn/BH Yeul did not create Lumina from Serah, why would the girl be connected to Bhunivelze then?
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#6ExtremeLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:29:56 AM
Elice_Carol posted...

You mean, leave theories to me.

All of this is absolute bollocks. For one, Lindzei created "a cocoon both ghastly and unclean", but after leading away a good portion of humanity with her "lies" she left to watch over Bhunivelze's crystal, leaving Barthandelus to manage Cocoon's affairs.

As Mwynn, BH Yeul obviously doesn't like Bhunivelze. If the goddess is killed and the time Etro measures for humanity (not how the world spins on its axis) ends, then both the Mortal and Invisible Realms will merge and she is no longer safe against her own son. That's why she had to stop Noel from killing Caius, but unfortunately his naive declaration of love caused her to waver.

Mwynn/BH Yeul did not create Lumina from Serah, why would the girl be connected to Bhunivelze then?

However it was stated the Barthandelus created Cocoon. This is why I said Lendzei took a bird form and help Bart create Cocoon because they "combined" powers. Also Fal'Cie Adam was created for the purpose of building a new Cocoon. And humans also can build one. So world-making isn't limited to Gods/Super Fal'Cie.

Nope. I beg to differ. We are assuming that Lumina is a servant of a god/goddess. She seem to be working against whatever is happening to Noel who might be responsible for the murders in Luxerion (Anti-Bhuly league?). Also as her name suggest "Lumina" is Light. Luxerion is the City of Light. Lumina serve under Bhuly. She is going to help Lightning by deceiving her and others. Lumina will play the role of a "Blinding Light". She was created by Mwynn/BH Yeul but Bhunivelze intervene when the Chaos leaked through and made Lumina his servant instead.
---