I just think its horrible what they did to the FF frnachise

#11westontickleePosted 2/2/2013 11:07:06 AM
There's nothing wrong with the series.
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#12PanopictonguyPosted 2/2/2013 12:45:52 PM
I wonder how much it cost to create final fantasy 1-6 in comparison to final fantasy 13.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#13xhominidPosted 2/2/2013 12:59:45 PM
Cobra1010 posted...
It was good and pure. It had honor and dignity. Now all is thrown away for easy cash ins.

As a gamer who have played the old FF games. I am very disappointed.

That is all.

-Welcome to Gen 8.

Can I call them Generation *****? Because to be frank, that's all I'm seeing here...I'm about 5 seconds from using the "wrong" version of entitled as well...
---
When you're Minato it means putting them both doggy style, putting seals on their asses and teleport-popping them like a beast. -NaughtyGhost
#14CryofthePlanetPosted 2/2/2013 1:36:33 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
I wonder how much it cost to create final fantasy 1-6 in comparison to final fantasy 13.

A lot of money and twice as many facepalms and shaking heads, because they would change the script and add things to retcon them all together. Then make sequels for each (including Legend of the Crystals game on iPhone and a sequel to After Years), and they would be atrocious. Then, when asked about Versus in the year 2022, they will say, "Please be patient."

Square-Enix sucks now <.<
---
Check out my band! I'm the bassist :3
http://www.reverbnation.com/atdeathsbehest
#15PanopictonguyPosted 2/2/2013 1:56:09 PM
CryofthePlanet posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

A lot of money and twice as many facepalms and shaking heads, because they would change the script and add things to retcon them all together. Then make sequels for each (including Legend of the Crystals game on iPhone and a sequel to After Years), and they would be atrocious. Then, when asked about Versus in the year 2022, they will say, "Please be patient."

Square-Enix sucks now <.<

What exactly are you responding to?
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#16Dreaded_FatePosted 2/2/2013 2:01:20 PM(edited)
Final Fantasy has been **** since X. Square Enix should just go bankrupt and the series handed over to a more competent developer like Monolith, Atlus or Level-5, and Toriyama, Kitase and Wada spend the rest of their days under a freeway.
#17westontickleePosted 2/2/2013 2:12:22 PM
Dreaded_Fate posted...
Final Fantasy has been **** since X. Square Enix should just go bankrupt and the series handed over to a more competent developer like Monolith, Atlus or Level-5, and Toriyama, Kitase and Wada spend the rest of their days under a freeway.

No. You are now banished
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#18drsw36Posted 2/2/2013 2:14:15 PM
Dreaded_Fate posted...

Well guess who's back...
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#19King_Shortt_IXPosted 2/2/2013 6:09:03 PM
It all went to pot after the first one.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#20arvilinoPosted 2/2/2013 6:15:56 PM(edited)
Objectively it went downwards right after your favorite game in the series and wasn't as good before it either.