Do you guys remember when Lightning told Exdeath to

#51kirusuPosted 2/2/2013 7:19:38 PM
ExtremeLight posted...

-...OHH yea... wait. YEA! Chaos had a vision that he and Comso ruled the world.
-And wtf on smash bro... Why do you no like the game?
-O.o You just called it a RPG fighter. Just because you didn't like it...
-I have no ineterest in power stone. And are you asking me if I played a fighter or RPG fighter... because I played plently: Mortal Kombat (yes there was a story in some game), Soul Caliber, Bouncer, etc.

you misread me and misunderstood me. i like smash bros i like dissidia, but bad is bad. mortal kombat is somewhat towards the rpg mark, as well as soul calibur. sides that goes to show you what you know about dissidia. power stone pratically made dissidia what is. but power stone is 100% better. you can grab items in power stone. dissidia is more so destrega. just fireball spam and close ups.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#52ExtremeLightPosted 2/2/2013 7:21:23 PM
kirusu posted...
ExtremeLight posted...

-...OHH yea... wait. YEA! Chaos had a vision that he and Comso ruled the world.
-And wtf on smash bro... Why do you no like the game?
-O.o You just called it a RPG fighter. Just because you didn't like it...
-I have no ineterest in power stone. And are you asking me if I played a fighter or RPG fighter... because I played plently: Mortal Kombat (yes there was a story in some game), Soul Caliber, Bouncer, etc.

you misread me and misunderstood me. i like smash bros i like dissidia, but bad is bad. mortal kombat is somewhat towards the rpg mark, as well as soul calibur. sides that goes to show you what you know about dissidia. power stone pratically made dissidia what is. but power stone is 100% better. you can grab items in power stone. dissidia is more so destrega. just fireball spam and close ups.

You can't level up or add item in Mortal Kombat. Same with SC. And I thought we were discussing how dissidia is/isn't a story...
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#53EpsteinBarrPosted 2/2/2013 10:01:29 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
They had to die to stop the manikins, or else all the other cycles would be doomed from the get-go. o.o They really didn't have any other choice.

Fair enough. Lightning did have the biggest balls in that group, I'll give her that.
#54kirusuPosted 2/3/2013 2:50:26 PM
ExtremeLight posted...

You can't level up or add item in Mortal Kombat. Same with SC. And I thought we were discussing how dissidia is/isn't a story...

we did that already. in deception you level up, and add items. in mk armaegeddon you level up add items and learn new special attacks. in mk mythologies sub zero you gain items gain exp and level up. mk has already done the level up. dissidia isnt a story. its just things put together to entertain you but sucks doing so.

ever played kof? its kind of like those dream matches. no story just add in characters. but they do those games well.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one