Instead of a new ff I'd rather have anew persona game

#31kirusuPosted 2/2/2013 2:28:22 PM
badboy posted...
VyperbyteX posted...
badboy posted...
Persona is a Role-Playing Story. It barely has gameplay other than the repetitive dungeon crawling.

Because FF is known for its game play right? Oh wait most FF games used classic RPG turn style combat. Just like Persona. SMH.

At least FF games except for XIII have a really large world with lots of places to go to, Persona doesn't have that, only a small school, and a really small town, some NPCs here and there, and random dungeons.

what about the first one. you know that was on ps1.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#32kirusuPosted 2/2/2013 2:28:55 PM
j-fielding95 posted...
kirusu posted...
PERSONA sucks

u sux

no u
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#33DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 2:28:56 PM
I guess that's one way to look at it.

I do like the characters in P4 the best.
Some of the best character interaction.
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#34kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 2:30:03 PM
They should make a Persona game without high school teenagers and dating sim elements.
#35j-fielding95Posted 2/2/2013 2:30:05 PM
kirusu posted...
j-fielding95 posted...
kirusu posted...
PERSONA sucks

u sux

no u

Shut up.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#36DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 2:30:52 PM
kupo1705 posted...
They should make a Persona game without high school teenagers and dating sim elements.

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
---
#37kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 2:31:32 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
kupo1705 posted...

I only played the other P2.
#38DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 2:32:24 PM
kupo1705 posted...

It's a dualogy, with EP having a different (more mature) cast than IS.
---
#39kirusuPosted 2/2/2013 2:33:20 PM
kupo1705 posted...
DragoonGriffith posted...
kupo1705 posted...

glad im not alone. i am beginning on the 3rd one. it is slow as hell. that jpop doesnt help.
---
#40DtokPosted 2/2/2013 2:37:43 PM
If there's any game series I hope will take over, it will be the D- Soul series. I mean, when was the last time a game put you in a sweat when you saw two standard enemies attacking you at the same time? Sometimes it's not even two, just one larger than usual or more unusual than other enemies is enough to put you in a panic. Even not knowing where you're being shot from has a certain thrill to it.

Who cares if the story in a game sucks, go read a good novel! A good game should have good gameplay and deeply challenges the player to keep trying!
---
Mr. Fortune Calculator.
PSN: DToNE7