Instead of a new ff I'd rather have anew persona game

#61MalakTawusPosted 2/2/2013 4:04:39 PM
assassinreaper posted...
Anyone agree. After lr and versus of course I've been a square fan since I was playing ff 6 at 5 years old. It may have taken me a long time to read it and with the help of my parents I completed the game around the time I could read on my own. My point is that since I could read I've been playing final fantasy games,I've been a loyal fan for the past 15 years, but the way I see it with as much hate as it seems to be getting I think the great juggernaut will eventually fall while persona will be the new jrpg hit series.

Tldr I've been a ff fan for 15 years and with all the hate its getting ff will die off and persona will take over. Does everyone else think so?

I don't think so.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#62Rude HeroPosted 2/2/2013 4:42:34 PM
Then go. Go and ask for your new Persona game where it is relevant, because it isn't here.
---
Official Silver Knight Straight Sword of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board
#63Lelouch71Posted 2/2/2013 5:59:08 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
This topic is now about SMT x FE, actually. I wonder, will they have characters from other SMT games like DDS and Devil Survivor in order to balance things out with FE? I'm pretty sure I saw two Marths in the trailer.

I rather it just be for the main titles. It's high time that the main series get the spotlight. But I would be cool with DDS, Devil Survivor, and Devil Summoner joining in even if it's just a cameo role.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#64hyro56Posted 2/2/2013 6:59:20 PM
Everyone in this thread is wrong. Everyone.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#65kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 6:59:45 PM
hyro56 posted...

Except for me of course.
#66Neutron15Posted 2/2/2013 7:03:26 PM
kupo1705 posted...
hyro56 posted...

Except for me of course.

no, you too
---
I Found A Survivor. The B.O.W.s Got Her Though.
#67kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 7:04:29 PM
Neutron15 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
hyro56 posted...

Except for me of course.

no, you too

No.
#68RomangeloPosted 2/2/2013 7:06:44 PM
assassinreaper posted...
with all the hate its getting ff will die off and persona will take over. Does everyone else think so?

let the haters hate as much as they want. FF will never die because of their words.

those pathetic haters jump from one bandwagon to another, they jumping around Persona, Tales, Level-5 and others but still can't defeat Final Fantasy.

they think if they convinced enough people to hate on FF and support other jRPG developers then they can force SE to take FF back to its roots or something, that will never happen because haters are the minority of the fanbase. just look at the sell number; Tales of Graces f sold 200k copies and XIII-2 sold 2.5 millions.

their dream world is so beautiful but it's not real. these people are nothing but Yu Yevon who can't accept the truth and living in the past, built up some dream world and attack modern people with stupid arguments and blinded by hate.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#69westontickleePosted 2/2/2013 7:10:01 PM
hyro56 posted...
Everyone in this thread is right Everyone. except for me

Fixed for you
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#70hyro56Posted 2/2/2013 7:12:22 PM
westonticklee posted...
I'm a pedophile. Online and Offline.

FTFY.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.