The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Why all the hate?

#1shygirl914Posted 2/2/2013 12:36:17 PM
I admit XIII isn't the best in the whole series, but it's pretty darn good, and it's not as if SE isn't listening to fans...
XIII-2 was a lot less linear than XIII, and LR looks to be even more open-world, not to mention they're changing the battle system since the fans complained about it...
Why all the hate?
Nice characters, good story, the gameplay looks like it'll be great...Why are people so upset?
---
Nice to meet you. :)
Friend Code: 2664-2125-3148
#2chocolatesodaPosted 2/2/2013 12:49:25 PM
Because it is Final Fantasy.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ0XthctSI
#3kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 12:50:38 PM
Nice characters, good story, the gameplay looks like it'll be great...

Which game are we talking about here?
#4Ultimate_FinalePosted 2/2/2013 12:51:10 PM
'Cause haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate etc.
---
Now Playing: P4G (VITA), Ni no Kuni (PS3), DmC (360)
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#5xphoenixonxPosted 2/2/2013 12:52:33 PM
I don't think anyone "hates" it maybe just doesn't enjoy as much as older ones which is far enough , and about 90 % of people on this board are just people who troll in every single topic and clearly have no life whatsoever so I don't care about their opinions.
---
GT-Jake Muller91
Ps3: X0XNixonX0X
#6MewMewFanPosted 2/2/2013 12:52:35 PM
Yeah, I know. I don't understand the hate on FFXIII. Ever since LR was announced, this board got taken over by the trolls...
#7MewMewFanPosted 2/2/2013 12:53:19 PM
xphoenixonx posted...
I don't think anyone "hates" it maybe just doesn't enjoy as much as older ones which is far enough , and about 90 % of people on this board are just people who troll in every single topic and clearly have no life whatsoever so I don't care about their opinions.

What about Sin_Havestor? He's a troll.
#8Ultimate_FinalePosted 2/2/2013 12:54:50 PM
xphoenixonx posted...

90% including you?
---
Now Playing: P4G (VITA), Ni no Kuni (PS3), DmC (360)
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#9xphoenixonxPosted 2/2/2013 12:55:59 PM
Ultimate_Finale posted...
xphoenixonx posted...

90% including you?

But I like final fantasy?
---
GT-Jake Muller91
Ps3: X0XNixonX0X
#10kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 12:57:11 PM
xphoenixonx posted...
Ultimate_Finale posted...
xphoenixonx posted...

90% including you?

But I like final fantasy?

We all do, if we didn't we wouldn't be here.