Why all the hate?

#11Ultimate_FinalePosted 2/2/2013 1:01:23 PM
xphoenixonx posted...
Ultimate_Finale posted...
xphoenixonx posted...
I don't think anyone "hates" it maybe just doesn't enjoy as much as older ones which is far enough , and about 90 % of people on this board are just people who troll in every single topic and clearly have no life whatsoever so I don't care about their opinions.

90% including you?

But I like final fantasy?

That wasn't the question I asked though was it?

about 90 % of people on this board are just people who troll in every single topic and clearly have no life whatsoever so I don't care about their opinions.

Are you one of the trolls who troll in every single topic and clearly have no life or are you fighting for the LDF?
---
Now Playing: P4G (VITA), Ni no Kuni (PS3), DmC (360)
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#12Dreaded_FatePosted 2/2/2013 1:05:48 PM
Because this game is crap and always will be crap. That's what all the hate is for.
#13xphoenixonxPosted 2/2/2013 1:06:19 PM
xphoenixonx posted...
xphoenixonx posted...
I don't think anyone "hates" it maybe just doesn't enjoy as much as older ones which is far enough , and about 90 % of people on this board are just people who troll in every single topic and clearly have no life whatsoever so I don't care about their opinions.

90% including you?

about 90 % of people on this board are just people who troll in every single topic and clearly have no life whatsoever so I don't care about their opinions.

Are you one of the trolls who troll in every single topic and clearly have no life or are you fighting for the LDF?

Idk what ldf stands for :/ but , no I'm not a troll I love this game and don't say otherwise and I don't go to boards for games I hate
---
GT-Jake Muller91
Ps3: X0XNixonX0X
#14Ultimate_FinalePosted 2/2/2013 1:09:23 PM
xphoenixonx posted...
xphoenixonx posted...
xphoenixonx posted...

90% including you?

Idk what ldf stands for :/ but , no I'm not a troll I love this game and don't say otherwise and I don't go to boards for games I hate

LDF stands for the Lightning Defense Force.

*Tags user*
---
#15westontickleePosted 2/2/2013 1:11:09 PM
They're just trolls. Don't worry about them. FF13 series is good and Lr looks great
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#16drsw36Posted 2/2/2013 1:12:38 PM

*Tags user*

In other words people that have a different opinion then you.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#17Ultimate_FinalePosted 2/2/2013 1:21:51 PM
drsw36 posted...

*Tags user*

In other words people that have a different opinion then you.

Seeing as though Lightning is mediocre character and my opinion on the XIII saga is neutral, I don't see how I can class people as trolls because they have a different opinion than me. I simply tag users as either "Pro-XIII" or "Anti-XIII".
---
#18RomangeloPosted 2/2/2013 1:28:18 PM
cuz it's not a traditional jRPG and it's not going back to its roots.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#19chaosflame108Posted 2/2/2013 1:38:46 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Nice characters, good story, the gameplay looks like it'll be great...

Which game are we talking about here?

Awww, so many changes in this world, but there will always be one constant: Kupo's trolling.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#20The_Pig_HostagePosted 2/2/2013 1:38:54 PM
They're just jealous that Lightning gets all the ladies.