Why all the hate?

#31VekkererPosted 2/2/2013 4:01:25 PM
People should be allowed to express negative point of views without someone barging in and crying about how they're hating on something.

Learn to appreciate different PoW.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#32chaosflame108Posted 2/2/2013 4:04:25 PM
Vekkerer posted...
People should be allowed to express negative point of views without someone barging in and crying about how they're hating on something.

That goes both ways you know; people should also be allowed to express joy from the game, without others crying "lol13defensefore."

Ignoring the paradox stuff, 13-2's story is actually very good. The Caius/Yeul/Noel storyline is very engrossing.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#33arvilinoPosted 2/2/2013 4:31:12 PM
shygirl914 posted...
I admit XIII isn't the best in the whole series, but it's pretty darn good, and it's not as if SE isn't listening to fans...
XIII-2 was a lot less linear than XIII, and LR looks to be even more open-world, not to mention they're changing the battle system since the fans complained about it...
Why all the hate?
Nice characters, good story, the gameplay looks like it'll be great...Why are people so upset?

I think it's just that too few people realise you can think a game isn't as a good as previous one and still like it, as opposed to having outright hate it and anything related to it(e.g. Toriyama) just because you didn't like it as much as your favorite or whatever.
#34VekkererPosted 2/2/2013 4:42:36 PM(edited)
chaosflame108 posted...
Vekkerer posted...

That goes both ways you know; people should also be allowed to express joy from the game, without others crying "lol13defensefore."

Ignoring the paradox stuff, 13-2's story is actually very good. The Caius/Yeul/Noel storyline is very engrossing.

If people can't express their like of the game without childishly taking a jab at the mean old haters then they deserve to be called Defenders. For that is what they are.

You'll find that people personally attacking us dislikers simply because we don't like the games and hang out here ('cause hey, that's a crime) is more common then the opposite.

---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#35KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/2/2013 4:47:13 PM
"I admit XIII isn't the best in the whole series, but it's pretty darn good,"

lawl.
#36arvilinoPosted 2/2/2013 4:52:42 PM
Vekkerer posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
Vekkerer posted...

If people can't express their like of the game without childishly taking a jab at the mean old haters then they deserve to be called Defenders. For that is what they are.

You'll find that people personally attacking us dislikers simply because we don't like the games and hang out here ('cause hey, that's a crime) is more common then the opposite.

And you like garbage. Good for you.

I know you edited it out, but If you really thought what you wrote there you wouldn't have ever thought to type it out and post that last part.
#37ExtremeLightPosted 2/2/2013 4:52:45 PM
shygirl914 posted...
I admit XIII isn't the best in the whole series, but it's pretty darn good, and it's not as if SE isn't listening to fans...
XIII-2 was a lot less linear than XIII, and LR looks to be even more open-world, not to mention they're changing the battle system since the fans complained about it...
Why all the hate?
Nice characters, good story, the gameplay looks like it'll be great...Why are people so upset?

You came to the wrong board my friend.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#38EnferolunosPosted 2/2/2013 4:53:18 PM
shygirl914 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
shygirl914 posted...
Why all the hate?

Good story? Did you play XIII-2? The plot was garbage

I was taking about LR, but I happened to like XIII-2's plot as well...

You haven't played LR! How do you know if the story is good?
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#39King_Shortt_IXPosted 2/2/2013 4:58:43 PM
Shoddy workmanship all around.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#40chocolatesodaPosted 2/2/2013 5:03:01 PM
arvilino posted...
If you really thought what you wrote there you wouldn't have ever thought to type it out and post that last part.

That's Vekkerer for you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ0XthctSI