Why all the hate?

#71wafflepitarmPosted 2/3/2013 8:43:10 AM
MewMewFan posted...
Elice_Carol posted...
Yeah, I know. Also, why the hell is Elice defending Val every time I insult him? Is she like his secret lover or something? Not sure.

Val might be a vitriolic pain in the hole, but I should be the only one allowed to say that of him. I'm not defending him, I'm angered that you think you've got the right to say such horrible things about him.

Ooohh... Well, I'm sorry I took your place of insulting Val. But I get to insult Sin_Havestor, understand? :/

You guys make no sense. One day you're bashing eachother into the ground, the other day you are in eachothers butts and say thiings like: I dont like to insult if he doesnt deserve it. Hypocrits.
#72Elice_CarolPosted 2/3/2013 8:51:54 AM
Ooohh... Well, I'm sorry I took your place of insulting Val. But I get to insult Sin_Harvester, understand? :/

No you don't, because nobody understands your problem with him. Tell us.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#73LygoPosted 2/3/2013 8:59:42 AM(edited)
Not a Final Fantasy fan, but would like to try the 13th installment again. Liking Dissidia kind of influenced me to give the series another chance, yet it's hard to like the games or characters themselves.

I think that the only characters I ever liked out of the series were LuLu, Quistis, and maybe Sice.
#74Capitan_KidPosted 2/3/2013 9:17:16 AM
xphoenixonx posted...
I don't think anyone "hates" it maybe just doesn't enjoy as much as older ones which is far enough , and about 90 % of people on this board are just people who troll in every single topic and clearly have no life whatsoever so I don't care about their opinions.

Truth. Lotta garbage users on this board
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#75MewMewFanPosted 2/3/2013 10:31:32 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
Ooohh... Well, I'm sorry I took your place of insulting Val. But I get to insult Sin_Harvester, understand? :/

No you don't, because nobody understands your problem with him. Tell us.

Hmm... Good question. I sometimes insult people who make fun of games, you are a exception. Also, I had a bad run in with trolls on the web, namely, a Mr. SaitoKojima aka Angeliclove in the fighting game boards. So yeah, I don't have a problem with Sin_Hvarveser.
#76hyro56Posted 2/3/2013 12:31:58 PM
Geez, you just share your opinion on a few members here and half board is on your back.

Just look in the mirror if you want to know who's to blame for this board's poor condition.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#77AirplanePilotPosted 2/3/2013 12:34:23 PM
TC. We;come to years ago. This board hasnt got anything other than hate or fanboys.
---
Official Pilot of the Mass Effect board
#78kupo1705Posted 2/3/2013 12:36:22 PM
hyro56 posted...
Geez, you just share your opinion on a few members here and half board is on your back.

Just look in the mirror if you want to know who's to blame for this board's poor condition.

Nah man, it's dem damn trolls.
#79King_Shortt_IXPosted 2/3/2013 12:49:07 PM(edited)
There are plenty of problems with me, and I have enjoyed these Lightning Saga games so far.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#80hyro56Posted 2/3/2013 12:42:16 PM
kupo1705 posted...
hyro56 posted...

Nah man, it's dem damn trolls.

They're just more at fault than others. Their presence doesn't help in the least.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.