Hiroyuki Ito has not worked hands-on with a single Square Enix game this gen!

#11kirusuPosted 2/2/2013 6:34:35 PM
now i know who to thank for my childhood
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#121Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:39:48 PM
kirusu posted...

If more people knew what he did, there would be petitions asking for him to return to FF.

Hmm... Maybe I should start a new Operation for Square Enix to move him back to mainline FF. Who is with me? :)
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#13shinigami_mattPosted 2/2/2013 6:41:27 PM
1Truth posted...
kirusu posted...

If more people knew what he did, there would be petitions asking for him to return to FF.

Hmm... Maybe I should start a new Operation for Square Enix to move him back to mainline FF. Who is with me? :)

Didn't you already propose that terrible idea?
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#14kirusuPosted 2/2/2013 6:44:45 PM
shinigami_matt posted...
1Truth posted...
kirusu posted...

one time i asked for a live action version of this tv i was watching. i then soon knew that my bad idea took form into movie data. i regretted those words. basically i wont be for or against this suggestion.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#151Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:45:19 PM
shinigami_matt posted...

If I did, I wasn't being serious. This time, I'm being serious.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#16kupo1705Posted 2/2/2013 6:47:07 PM
1Truth posted...
shinigami_matt posted...

If I did, I wasn't being serious. This time, I'm being serious.

Oh crap, this time he's serious.
#17TiaelPosted 2/2/2013 6:51:11 PM
Run for the hills, serious Galv alert!
---
Playing: Ni no Kuni - Captain Whamtastic http://i.imgur.com/IVH6BX0.jpg
Dragon Quest>Ys>SMT>Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five. Da Bears!
#18ManaYukaPosted 2/2/2013 10:38:07 PM
I think Sakaguchi knows this and that why he says Ito can make FF a leading series in gaming.

When did Sakaguchi say this again? I remember him telling Takata FF is nothing but remakes and rehashes now and he got tons of hell on saying that and people actively said they would boycott his future games cause of it, so he does say things that aren't particularly PR savy, but I don't remember him saying this.
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
Favorite People- Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson
#19theofficefan99Posted 2/2/2013 10:56:23 PM
Yukanna posted...
I think Sakaguchi knows this and that why he says Ito can make FF a leading series in gaming.

When did Sakaguchi say this again? I remember him telling Takata FF is nothing but remakes and rehashes now and he got tons of hell on saying that and people actively said they would boycott his future games cause of it, so he does say things that aren't particularly PR savy, but I don't remember him saying this.

Apparently, Sakaguchi told Galvanization this in a one-on-one interview a while back in person through a translator.

Key word: apparently.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#20ManaYukaPosted 2/2/2013 10:58:59 PM(edited)
^^^^^ I know XD I just would like Truth to acknowledge it, I point it out every time and he never responds :/
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
Favorite People- Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson