What if a Pregnant Person Gets Made into a L'cie?

#21MagiusNecrosPosted 2/3/2013 7:49:50 AM
L'cie are specifically chosen by their crystal. Offspring would not benefit from it.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#22MMX377Posted 2/3/2013 7:50:16 AM
BlueDragmire posted...
David Cronenberg needs to direct the next Final Fantasy game. I'm thinking that summoners in it give birth to Shiva, or Ifrit, or Bahamut in the middle of battle. Then they have sex with the monsters.

Only in Final Fantasy XIII Versus. No, that's not what Toriyama wants to do. It's about the story of Final Fantasy game, not a mating monsters in exploiting/exposing game.

BlueDragmire... I think you need a help to ease your... dirty... twisted... and creepy... mind.
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#23BlueDragmire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:52:10 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
L'cie are specifically chosen by their crystal. Offspring would not benefit from it.

However, the unborn child is connected physically to its mother, and they share their bloodstream and immune system. I say it would immediately apply. And the fal'cie seem too clumsy and unconcerned about humanity to make must distinction about who or what they pick for their Focus, or even if it makes any sense.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/
#24arvilinoPosted 2/3/2013 8:45:44 AM
Pregnant women get maternity leave from being a L'cie. You just didn't read the fine print on that datalog entry.
#25BlueDragmire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:16:20 AM
arvilino posted...
Pregnant women get maternity leave from being a L'cie. You just didn't read the fine print on that datalog entry.

I didn't read the datalog at all. It ruins speculation like this.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/
#26AirplanePilotPosted 2/3/2013 10:24:07 AM
arvilino posted...

If the datalog was into the story, people wouldnt be complaining because it adds up to the experience. But SE are graphic whores.
---
Official Pilot of the Mass Effect board
#27ClausudoPosted 2/3/2013 10:46:20 AM
Hahaha Elice is mad. Get used to it!
---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]