Is FFXIII the first divisive FF game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Is FFXIII the first divisive FF game?

User Info: DViper97

DViper97
4 years ago#31
Sasukefire posted...

I remember people getting pissed at X just for having voice acting alone.

This!! I can't believe someone else remembers that!!

I totally remember the *****fit people threw over the mere fact that X was going to have voice acting. I remember people saying that is was going to ruin the series, and some even claiming that they were going to "quit" FF because of it. I also remember people complaining about Otherworld, and that rock has no place in FF. That sound familiar to anyone...?
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

User Info: BlueDragmire

BlueDragmire
4 years ago#32
DViper97 posted...
Sasukefire posted...

I remember people getting pissed at X just for having voice acting alone.

This!! I can't believe someone else remembers that!!

I totally remember the *****fit people threw over the mere fact that X was going to have voice acting. I remember people saying that is was going to ruin the series, and some even claiming that they were going to "quit" FF because of it. I also remember people complaining about Otherworld, and that rock has no place in FF. That sound familiar to anyone...?

Not really, I was about ten when FFX came out and I was too busy with Mario Sunshine to care about RPGs.

Also, I don't like Otherworld. I like rock, I just don't like bad death metal crap.
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/

User Info: mistermikeymike

mistermikeymike
4 years ago#33
since when was 13 divisive? a majority of fans consider ff13 to be bad. it's not divisive if general consensus says the game is bad. most people who enjoy 13 are outliers.

and id argue 8 is probably the first divisive
So Damn Foxy.

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
4 years ago#34
You could argue it's more divisive but it's definitely not the first game to do it. FFVIII was the first to do it.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Is FFXIII the first divisive FF game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived