I hope LR has a long doomsday clock.

#1Nuck-chorrisPosted 2/3/2013 11:09:10 AM
The main thing i love about the franchise is that i can explore the worlds and dungeons without even looking at the time. I dont want a game that i can finish in platinum in a month. They are still working on the details but i guess no one wants a game that fks up your experience by having to look at the clock and finish the main story in 2 days. I hope the sidequests will add HOURS AND HOURS to the main story.
---
When i fall in the water, i dont get wet. Water gets me.
#2kupo1705Posted 2/3/2013 11:14:30 AM
You can easily finish all of them in a month.
#3ClausudoPosted 2/3/2013 11:17:04 AM
Never!
---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]
#4Nuck-chorris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:18:28 AM
kupo1705 posted...

No. Only if you have no job and are a game addict.
---
#5Tobi011Posted 2/3/2013 11:39:35 AM
We can only hope that SE does have missions that add time or prolong the the first play-though.
#6arvilinoPosted 2/3/2013 11:42:45 AM
Nuck-chorris posted...
The main thing i love about the franchise is that i can explore the worlds and dungeons without even looking at the time.

Didn't you have to blast through 99% of FFIX's Storyline in less than 24 hours, otherwise you miss out on Steiners Ultimate weapon?
#7drsw36Posted 2/3/2013 11:48:51 AM
arvilino posted...
Nuck-chorris posted...
The main thing i love about the franchise is that i can explore the worlds and dungeons without even looking at the time.

Didn't you have to blast through 99% of FFIX's Storyline in less than 24 hours, otherwise you miss out on Steiners Ultimate weapon?

It's actually 12 hours.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#8Le_DerpstickPosted 2/3/2013 11:54:04 AM
Nuck-chorris posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Not even. Even platinum-ing them takes <300 hours (<100 for XIII-2), and there's like double that (300) in a month.

And regardless, they've said this game is aimed at multiple playthroughs, s'yeah.
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
#9Nuck-chorris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:00:24 PM
Le_Derpstick posted...
Nuck-chorris posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Not even. Even platinum-ing them takes <300 hours (<100 for XIII-2), and there's like double that (300) in a month.

And regardless, they've said this game is aimed at multiple playthroughs, s'yeah.

With the same ending. We only get to see more cutscenes during the second playthrough. I have higher game standards. Why do i need to replay the game for just a few cutscenes?
---
#10ClausudoPosted 2/3/2013 12:05:15 PM
Nuck-chorris posted...
Le_Derpstick posted...
Nuck-chorris posted...
kupo1705 posted...

With the same ending. We only get to see more cutscenes during the second playthrough. I have higher game standards. Why do i need to replay the game for just a few cutscenes?

Because you want to see it!
---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]