So, which Final Fantasy games are voiced?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. So, which Final Fantasy games are voiced?

User Info: Vaanelo99

Vaanelo99
3 years ago#11
Obvious troll is obvious.

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
3 years ago#12
Vaanelo99 posted...

This piques my curiosity; care to explain how I am a troll?

kratoscar2008 posted...
I cry for todays gamers lack imagination, no wonder hand holding has became standard this gen.

Anyway your loss i suppose.

Except that I grew up with games without Voice acting, and they are still some of my favorites today (Sonic 1-3 & Knuckles, Super Mario Bros 3/World etc...)

I'm sorry, but I just can't enjoy a story driven game without voices (except Zelda and Pokemon, but they don't have spectacular plots to begin with.) If I wanted to read a book I would.
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.

User Info: westonticklee

westonticklee
3 years ago#13
Vaanelo99 posted...

You should be ashamed. You just called Milla Maxwell a troll
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell

User Info: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008
3 years ago#14
Milla_Maxwell posted...
Vaanelo99 posted...

kratoscar2008 posted...
I cry for todays gamers lack imagination, no wonder hand holding has became standard this gen.

Except that I grew up with games without Voice acting, and they are still some of my favorites today (Sonic 1-3 & Knuckles, Super Mario Bros 3/World etc...)

I'm sorry, but I just can't enjoy a story driven game without voices (except Zelda and Pokemon, but they don't have spectacular plots to begin with.) If I wanted to read a book I would.

Fair enough, i didnt exactly grow up with Nes or Snes games but i didnt had problems playing them a few years back. I think VA is overrated i enjoy more searching for the characters personalities and making my own interpretations that way i can like more the characters, as example FFVIII Selphie is as annoying as Vanille but the lack of VA in FFVIII makes her MUCH more tolerable, i think FFXIII wouldnt annoy me as much if they didnt had VA with them.
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards

Milla_Maxwell
3 years ago#15
kratoscar2008 posted...
Milla_Maxwell posted...
Vaanelo99 posted...

kratoscar2008 posted...

Fair enough, i didnt exactly grow up with Nes or Snes games but i didnt had problems playing them a few years back. I think VA is overrated i enjoy more searching for the characters personalities and making my own interpretations that way i can like more the characters, as example FFVIII Selphie is as annoying as Vanille but the lack of VA in FFVIII makes her MUCH more tolerable, i think FFXIII wouldnt annoy me as much if they didnt had VA with them.

To each his own, I didn't have an NES either (I got most of the Mario games from All Stars)
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.

User Info: TheGreatPotato

TheGreatPotato
3 years ago#16
Did you just say you have played 10-2 but not 10?
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.

Milla_Maxwell
3 years ago#17
TheGreatPotato posted...
Did you just say you have played 10-2 but not 10?

Yeah, I saw it available for $5 a few years back and bought it.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. So, which Final Fantasy games are voiced?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived