So, which Final Fantasy games are voiced?

#11Vaanelo99Posted 2/3/2013 7:29:03 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.
#12Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:34:28 PM(edited)
Vaanelo99 posted...

This piques my curiosity; care to explain how I am a troll?

kratoscar2008 posted...
I cry for todays gamers lack imagination, no wonder hand holding has became standard this gen.

Anyway your loss i suppose.

Except that I grew up with games without Voice acting, and they are still some of my favorites today (Sonic 1-3 & Knuckles, Super Mario Bros 3/World etc...)

I'm sorry, but I just can't enjoy a story driven game without voices (except Zelda and Pokemon, but they don't have spectacular plots to begin with.) If I wanted to read a book I would.
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#13westontickleePosted 2/3/2013 10:41:28 PM
Vaanelo99 posted...

You should be ashamed. You just called Milla Maxwell a troll
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#14kratoscar2008Posted 2/3/2013 10:56:42 PM
Milla_Maxwell posted...
Vaanelo99 posted...

kratoscar2008 posted...
I cry for todays gamers lack imagination, no wonder hand holding has became standard this gen.

Except that I grew up with games without Voice acting, and they are still some of my favorites today (Sonic 1-3 & Knuckles, Super Mario Bros 3/World etc...)

I'm sorry, but I just can't enjoy a story driven game without voices (except Zelda and Pokemon, but they don't have spectacular plots to begin with.) If I wanted to read a book I would.

Fair enough, i didnt exactly grow up with Nes or Snes games but i didnt had problems playing them a few years back. I think VA is overrated i enjoy more searching for the characters personalities and making my own interpretations that way i can like more the characters, as example FFVIII Selphie is as annoying as Vanille but the lack of VA in FFVIII makes her MUCH more tolerable, i think FFXIII wouldnt annoy me as much if they didnt had VA with them.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#15Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:13:29 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
Milla_Maxwell posted...
Vaanelo99 posted...

kratoscar2008 posted...

Fair enough, i didnt exactly grow up with Nes or Snes games but i didnt had problems playing them a few years back. I think VA is overrated i enjoy more searching for the characters personalities and making my own interpretations that way i can like more the characters, as example FFVIII Selphie is as annoying as Vanille but the lack of VA in FFVIII makes her MUCH more tolerable, i think FFXIII wouldnt annoy me as much if they didnt had VA with them.

To each his own, I didn't have an NES either (I got most of the Mario games from All Stars)
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#16TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/4/2013 1:07:24 AM
Did you just say you have played 10-2 but not 10?
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#17Milla_Maxwell(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:28:43 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
Did you just say you have played 10-2 but not 10?

Yeah, I saw it available for $5 a few years back and bought it.
---