Anyone enjoyed the Baten Kaitos series?

#1TkShotPosted 2/3/2013 5:36:26 PM
Dem Magnuses & Malpercio.

Original and prequel was amazing. Card system was fun and unique. I think it would be interesting if FF can create something similar to this.

Oh and my favorite character would have to be Guillo. Nothing better than an androgynous sassy man-eater. :)
---
" Serah, Lumina, and Vanille playing "Triple Triad" together. " - Romangelo
#2theofficefan99Posted 2/3/2013 5:45:47 PM
The Baten Kaitos games and the Lost Kingdoms games are some of the absolute best games on the Gamecube. In fact, the only other games that are as good are Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Skies of Arcadia: Legends, Zelda: The Wind Waker and the Metroid Prime games.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#3theofficefan99Posted 2/3/2013 7:46:12 PM
bump
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4OpheliaAdenadePosted 2/3/2013 8:31:29 PM
Yes, I own them both. :D Lovely games. I wish the gamecube had had more rpgs like that.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#5TkShot(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:33:00 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Yes, I own them both. :D Lovely games. I wish the gamecube had had more rpgs like that.

I wish the Baten series itself keeps going. :/
---
" Serah, Lumina, and Vanille playing "Triple Triad" together. " - Romangelo
#6theofficefan99Posted 2/3/2013 8:52:55 PM
TkShot posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

I wish the Baten series itself keeps going. :/

As good as the new Xeno game looks, I would have preferred a Baten Kaitos 3.
---
#7EnferolunosPosted 2/3/2013 9:27:13 PM
I want to :(
If I can ever find it, I'll buy it
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#8OpheliaAdenadePosted 2/3/2013 9:31:06 PM
Enferolunos posted...

o.o They're easy to find if you take advantage of online shopping. Its simple really. You order it, and they ship it to your door in a box. I've been doing it for years.

I have so many spare boxes as a result you have no idea. o.o I could probably make a house out of them.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#9EnferolunosPosted 2/3/2013 9:53:19 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Enferolunos posted...

o.o They're easy to find if you take advantage of online shopping. Its simple really. You order it, and they ship it to your door in a box. I've been doing it for years.

I have so many spare boxes as a result you have no idea. o.o I could probably make a house out of them.

Allow me to rephrase: At a reasonable price
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#10Lelouch71Posted 2/4/2013 3:09:30 PM
I enjoyed both games although I prefer Origins a bit more. I hope there is a Baten Kaitos 3 one day.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"