Anyone enjoyed the Baten Kaitos series?

#11TkShot(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:00:39 PM
Enferolunos posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Enferolunos posted...
I want to :(
If I can ever find it, I'll buy it

o.o They're easy to find if you take advantage of online shopping. Its simple really. You order it, and they ship it to your door in a box. I've been doing it for years.

I have so many spare boxes as a result you have no idea. o.o I could probably make a house out of them.

Allow me to rephrase: At a reasonable price

There's always one hanging around at Gamestop. You just gotta dig through the piles of Gamecube games they have in those isolated racks.
---
" Serah, Lumina, and Vanille playing "Triple Triad" together. " - Romangelo
#12RikusTwilightPosted 2/5/2013 6:43:11 AM
When I switched to the Gamecube from the PS2 I thought I'd never play another good RPG again, but I was wrong, oh so wrong.

Two of the best RPG's that gen came from Namco Bandai and were both on the 'cube.

Baten Kaitos (Europe never got the prequel *sad face*)

Tales of Symphonia.

I adore the Tales series over FF any day of the week and Baten really should have a sequel.

I loved that game, and the soundtrack? Amazing
#13Shadowrider70Posted 2/5/2013 7:01:19 AM
I've never even heard of these games... What system are they on?
---
Currently playing: Star Ocean;Luigi's Mansion;Darksiders.
PSN: Shadowrider74
#14EnferolunosPosted 2/5/2013 7:42:34 AM
TkShot posted...
Enferolunos posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Enferolunos posted...
I want to :(
If I can ever find it, I'll buy it

o.o They're easy to find if you take advantage of online shopping. Its simple really. You order it, and they ship it to your door in a box. I've been doing it for years.

I have so many spare boxes as a result you have no idea. o.o I could probably make a house out of them.

Allow me to rephrase: At a reasonable price

There's always one hanging around at Gamestop. You just gotta dig through the piles of Gamecube games they have in those isolated racks.

You say that as if I don't look every time I'm near a gamestop :p
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#15kanartPosted 2/5/2013 8:03:56 AM
only played RPG on Sony consoles