Why don't Square Enix advertise Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

#191HitzkolpfPosted 2/5/2013 2:03:20 AM
drsw36 posted...
Hitzkolpf posted...
drsw36 posted...
Hitzkolpf posted...
lol I love how fanboys think we're all Val. Next thing you know, they'll be saying XIII was a good game.

Oh, wait...

No need to get angry.

First it's not just the fanboys who think he's Val.

Second if you know Val you would also think he is Val. Seriously how can you blame us for thinking that? He act the same way and with the same amount of rudeness. Plus he is a new user and yet he seem to know everyone here very well so batcomputer is definitely an alt.

Third there's nothing wrong with liking FFXIII. Stop being a troll.

I know Val. I don't like Val.

Batcomputer isn't as insane as Val, nor as egotistical. Val is much, much ruder. Don't forget he started personally attacking FireMage with the guy's Facebook pictures.

So my point still stands - only the braindead quarters of this board (fanboys) seem to think he's Val.

Not as egotistical? He think he's Batman for god sake lol.

I think that's the point of parody accounts.
---
"I'm garbage, the writing transformed." - Raiden
#192drsw36Posted 2/5/2013 2:22:29 AM(edited)
Hitzkolpf posted...
drsw36 posted...
Hitzkolpf posted...
drsw36 posted...
Hitzkolpf posted...
lol I love how fanboys think we're all Val. Next thing you know, they'll be saying XIII was a good game.

Oh, wait...

No need to get angry.

First it's not just the fanboys who think he's Val.

Second if you know Val you would also think he is Val. Seriously how can you blame us for thinking that? He act the same way and with the same amount of rudeness. Plus he is a new user and yet he seem to know everyone here very well so batcomputer is definitely an alt.

Third there's nothing wrong with liking FFXIII. Stop being a troll.

I know Val. I don't like Val.

Batcomputer isn't as insane as Val, nor as egotistical. Val is much, much ruder. Don't forget he started personally attacking FireMage with the guy's Facebook pictures.

So my point still stands - only the braindead quarters of this board (fanboys) seem to think he's Val.

Not as egotistical? He think he's Batman for god sake lol.

I think that's the point of parody accounts.

That's my point. He is an alt and I think he is Val because he act the same way. I might be wrong but there's no way to know. And I think he's Val not because he hates FFXIII-2, I don't have problems with haters they have the right to post their opinions here, I think he's Val because he got the same attitude and use the same type of insults.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#193Elice_CarolPosted 2/5/2013 4:25:47 AM(edited)
He is Val because whenever Val gets an account wiped, he still has a billion more in the shadows. Your hate is the very thing that nourishes him. Speaking of which - Val, the QR doesn't appear to be working. Whenever I try to enter the site I get a "server not found" notice. Any idea what that's all about?

Oh, please. As if LR and XIII-2 are things people with high standards enjoy. What a joke.

If I'm a joke, you're a Monty Python film. And no, I don't consider myself to have high standards when it comes to FF because I'll enjoy them regardless of what Your Highness thinks.

It must be hard to type with your *@(!&* entirely up your own *&(@)

I don't have to look at the keyboard when I type, thank you very much. BTW, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/