If this game is terrible, are quitting SE and Final Fantasy forever?

#11westontickleePosted 2/4/2013 4:24:14 PM
Fromthe looks of it, this is going to be so much better than its predecessors. And the previous two were already good. So I doubt I'll be disappointed. And I'll continueto buy SE games.
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#12MesmerilPosted 2/4/2013 4:24:21 PM
I will until I die. Even if I hate, even if I love. Actually, I LOVE all Final Fantasies except for the first 3 and the MMO's.
#13MysteryVeilPosted 2/4/2013 4:34:55 PM
If LR is a flop, it's a flop. What are you gonna do? *Shrugs*

It's not gonna stop me from being a Square fan. As long as they keep making Kingdom Hearts and other RPGs I love then I'll stick with them.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#14EnferolunosPosted 2/4/2013 4:54:48 PM
People who "give up" on a company are immature.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#15tilaroxsPosted 2/4/2013 4:59:21 PM
Enferolunos posted...
People who "give up" on a company are immature.

---
Official Buneary of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Currently Playing: Tales of Graces f(PS3), Tales of the Abyss(3DS)
#16theofficefan99Posted 2/4/2013 5:23:48 PM
hyro56 posted...
This game is almost guaranteed to be bad. I'll be shocked if it's remotely decent.

This.

I'm expecting it to be terrible. If Versus XIII ends up being bad, which I doubt, then that's when I'll move on from SE.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#17Lelouch71Posted 2/4/2013 5:47:00 PM
I wouldn't buy it if it was terrible. I tend to do a lot of research into games that I'm interested in before taking action. If I'm mildly interested despite the flaws I'd wait until it's dirt cheap.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#18XclaimPosted 2/4/2013 5:59:11 PM
Square Enix: Nope. I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs and looking forward to the new Tomb Raider.

Final Fantasy: Proabably, seeing as the XIII series is why I got back into FF. All the others I either outgrew or didn't care about.
---
Sabretooth: "End of the line, runt. Got any last words?"
Wolverine: "Yeah, two." SNIKT!!! SNIKT!!!
#19OpheliaAdenadePosted 2/4/2013 6:20:03 PM
Drama queens.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#20MalakTawusPosted 2/4/2013 6:39:29 PM
I have no problem with SE since i liked Lightning' saga so far, so even if they'll do a game that i don't like it's not that i won't buy anymore other SE games in the future.
If in the future SE will do games that interest me than i'll buy them indipendentely if i liked or not their previous games.

.......anyway considering that Lightning is my fav character SE will have to try really hard for me to not like LR,lol.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."