If this game is terrible, are quitting SE and Final Fantasy forever?

#21tilaroxsPosted 2/4/2013 6:43:59 PM
MalakTawus posted...
I have no problem with SE since i liked Lightning' saga so far, so even if they'll do a game that i don't like it's not that i won't buy anymore other SE games in the future.
If in the future SE will do games that interest me than i'll buy them indipendentely if i liked or not their previous games.

.......anyway considering that Lightning is my fav character SE will have to try really hard for me to not like LR,lol.

This basically somes it up for me.
---
Official Buneary of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Currently Playing: Tales of Graces f(PS3), Tales of the Abyss(3DS)
#22DemonPathRevyaPosted 2/4/2013 7:00:01 PM
I already have low expectations for this game. I actually might skip by it all together. My eyes are on XIV and XV (could give a crap less about Versus...)
---
"Not on my watch Monsieur Napolean Bonerhard!!!" -Tink
[Yoshida designs > Nomura designs]
#23SeltoxPosted 2/4/2013 7:25:35 PM
It doesn't matter how many terrible games a company produces, if they eventually put out a good one, wouldn't you buy that?

The XIII series has made me lost my passion for Final Fantasy, but i'll still look at games as they come out and decide if they're worth it or not. I'm not gonna judge Final Fantasy XV based off of what XIII was. It's just stupid to not buy a game from a company or series if that game is good, just because they put out some bad games.
---
PSN: Seltox
#24Devil_wings00Posted 2/4/2013 7:31:09 PM
I quit buying FF after 10 so not a big deal ;p Also I will continue to buy SE games because as a publisher they are fine. Especially for PC since all there major releases have had great well done PC ports over the last 2-3 years. Also they put stuff on sale all the time on steam. I remember DE:HR went down to $7.50 on Halloween after it just came out in august of that year.
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
#25drsw36Posted 2/4/2013 7:33:49 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Drama queens.

---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#26addicted2curryPosted 2/4/2013 7:34:46 PM
Tobi011 posted...
I'm guessing you forgot to add the word "you". Anyways I'll still buy SE stuff.

---
There's blood on the street, its up to my ankles~
#27Carbuncle009Posted 2/4/2013 7:40:53 PM
No.

Because I still have Versus XIII and KH3 to look forward to. Not to mention FF can do better.

I mean, look at FF10-2. Performed badly, but we still managed to get FF11 and FF12, two games I was surprised by initially.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 6 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#28King_Shortt_IXPosted 2/4/2013 7:47:10 PM
No.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#29Ampharos64Posted 2/4/2013 8:03:53 PM
I'd be pretty disappointed, especially if the ending were unsatisfactory after all this time, I hope for a good conclusion to the trilogy. It wouldn't stop me from buying SE's JRPGs, though, after all, I pretty consistently enjoy them.

There's also a good chance I'll still like it even if it is regarded as terrible. XD

Enferolunos posted...
People who "give up" on a company are immature.

Oh, do you think so? I guess to me it seems pointless for someone to continue purchasing their games if they keep being disappointed each time. I suppose 'give up' might be an odd way to put it, though, and there would always be the possibility they'd eventually make something the person would enjoy.
#30ExtremeLightPosted 2/4/2013 8:08:05 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
Or will you continue buying SE and FF products for a long time?

For the last time, It is one simple game. Don't buy it if you think you won't like it.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!