Ladies and gentlemen of the last few generations, we are a dying breed.

#121Sticky_DerpPosted 2/5/2013 7:03:23 AM
because when the battle systems are based entirely on menus

i couldnt have just learned of them from watching gameplay videos

god you people are stupid
[im le_derpstick btw]
#122Asd202Posted 2/5/2013 7:09:16 AM(edited)
Don't worry TC , SE will go down under soon they've just announced 5.7 billion loss that's about $60 million so another huge decline, FF XIV RR will probably kill them.
Source:http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/05/square-enix-financials-%C2%A55-7b-loss-amid-increasingly-difficult-console-market/
#123King_Shortt_IXPosted 2/5/2013 7:53:53 AM
That is okay.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#124drsw36Posted 2/5/2013 11:13:37 AM
Asd202 posted...
Don't worry TC , SE will go down under soon they've just announced 5.7 billion loss that's about $60 million so another huge decline, FF XIV RR will probably kill them.
Source:http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/05/square-enix-financials-%C2%A55-7b-loss-amid-increasingly-difficult-console-market/

Well they didn't have a lot of games recently so that's normal. Every company suffers a loss at some point but get it back with a hit game, in SE's case: Tomb Raider is coming. TR is already selling out in many countries. You think SE will die because of this?
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#125Lelouch71Posted 2/5/2013 12:09:34 PM
I hate it when people speak for me when they don't know me and what I like. Yeah your rant doesn't matter to me. I heard it too many times. Talk is cheap. Either give up on the series and move on or shut up and deal with it. If you truly are apart of my generation then you should be a mature grown man or woman.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#126kirusuPosted 2/5/2013 12:29:03 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
I hate it when people speak for me when they don't know me and what I like. Yeah your rant doesn't matter to me. I heard it too many times. Talk is cheap. Either give up on the series and move on or shut up and deal with it. If you truly are apart of my generation then you should be a mature grown man or woman.

but grown men or women dont whine when someone disagrees with their opinion.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#127kirusuPosted 2/5/2013 12:29:58 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
The quality has declined. Older FF's did not have as many flaws as these games do.

sorry office fan but the old games were glitch happy. i think all the glitches in the old games sums up about much more than ff13 flaws. unless it has that many.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#128Capitan_KidPosted 2/5/2013 12:42:44 PM
Lol at thinking Metacritic is some end all be all decider of quality. It's not. Using it to prove a point is silly.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#129Asd202Posted 2/5/2013 12:47:28 PM
drsw36 posted...
Asd202 posted...

Well they didn't have a lot of games recently so that's normal. Every company suffers a loss at some point but get it back with a hit game, in SE's case: Tomb Raider is coming. TR is already selling out in many countries. You think SE will die because of this?

The problem is that they lose money quarter after quarter , don't have huge titles that will sell (lol TR and LR) and FF XIV RR is a gigantic money sink.
#130kittygomeeowPosted 2/5/2013 1:08:54 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Considering that I'm one of the few people able to make sense of the "abomination," please tell me your confusion with XIII-2's so-called incoherent plot.

Just because you can "understand" the plot doesn't mean it makes it coherent or well executed.