Do the people who hate FF13

#1oxnerdPosted 2/4/2013 8:58:57 PM
Also hate FF10? Or vice versa?

'Cause those games are one in the same, even the battle system is reminiscent of 10's with all the switching and what not.
Even the sequel! My god I just realized.

I can't imagine someone liking one and hating the other. 13 obviously took after 10 in so many ways.
#2TorgoForeverPosted 2/4/2013 9:00:05 PM
Here we go again...
---
#3TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/4/2013 9:01:47 PM
It is nothing like 10.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#4oxnerd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:10:12 PM
I JUST finished FF10 for the first time a minute ago, I really do see similarities. How can anyone not?
#5TheGaijinPosted 2/4/2013 9:10:56 PM
I don't see so much similarities with 10 as well...
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#6TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/4/2013 9:12:45 PM
oxnerd posted...
I JUST finished FF10 for the first time a minute ago, I really do see similarities. How can anyone not?

Because you are wrong, especially about the battle system.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#7oxnerd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:15:22 PM
TheGreatPotato posted...
oxnerd posted...

Because you are wrong, especially about the battle system.

But the Sphere Grid... its like exactly the same
#8TheGaijinPosted 2/4/2013 9:17:05 PM
oxnerd posted...

Was better system in 10
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#9Blackmarvel79Posted 2/4/2013 9:17:10 PM
oxnerd posted...
Also hate FF10? Or vice versa?

'Cause those games are one in the same, even the battle system is reminiscent of 10's with all the switching and what not.
Even the sequel! My god I just realized.

I can't imagine someone liking one and hating the other. 13 obviously took after 10 in so many ways.

Its apples and oranges. XIII is prettier but X just has one of the greatest stories ever.
---
Still playing The Mass Effect Trilogy for the forseeable future. I may be addicted.
#10Ryudo1Posted 2/4/2013 9:24:32 PM(edited)

They're not the same. The Sphere Grid allows you to actually customize your characters if you so choose, by erasing spheres, adding spheres to the grid, using key spheres to break into other sections of the grid, using friend, teleport, and various other spheres to allow further customization. The crystarium is literally hold X to advance along six predetermined paths and it's really only three considering the majority of characters are horrible with their secondary three classes and they take way too long to develop. Any branch leads to one or maybe two abilities or stats. FFX's level up system is simply unarguably better.