Plot Holes

#1roxas9001Posted 2/5/2013 12:31:07 AM
List all so called plot holes from XIII/XIII-2 here.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#2kupo1705Posted 2/5/2013 12:32:08 AM
Why didn't they fly on the eagles to gran pulse?
#3theofficefan99Posted 2/5/2013 12:33:01 AM
There is no point in discussing anything with you considering that you will never admit that you are wrong even when people on your side have admitted that they are and 99% of your defense consists of "it's freaking fantasy/it's not important."
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4theofficefan99Posted 2/5/2013 12:35:38 AM
Oh, and here's a confirmed one, since you asked for it:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/65137940

"I actually read through all the arguments and I have to agree that office is right. I understand that TC wants to prove that it wasn't a big mistake, but nevertheless it was and it ended up screwing up the reason for Alyssa to even be in the game (remember, even the tiniest things can affect an entire timeline, which is usually a rule in common time traveling shticks). It's ironic because this is supposedly the reason Alyssa ends up living, but it should also be the reason for her not existing at all.

Adding this to my point of reasons for not liking her lol"

"True. :/ I'm just gonna pretend she died after 0 AF. Makes more sense that way. I guess it is true writers can't do math."

"You win. You deserve it.

... I still don't think its a very big plot hole though."

"Caught up on the posts. I actually find this topic pretty interesting.

And I do have to say office's posts are making the most sense.

Some of you seem to simply want to disagree with him because he's very forward with his posts and very blunt.

I've knocked a few of his in the past, but I'm not gonna argue with someone who has made it clear he knows what he's talking about more so than any other poster so far."

Of course I expect you to ignore all this and say "NO."

I'm going to bed, let someone else handle this buffoon.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#5roxas9001(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:02:41 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
There is no point in discussing anything with you considering that you will never admit that you are wrong even when people on your side have admitted that they are and 99% of your defense consists of "it's freaking fantasy/it's not important."

So I gonna admit that Im wrong instead of using my brain to do something smart like not replying?
---
#6HitzkolpfPosted 2/5/2013 1:04:16 AM
Why are there Oracle Drives in a world without a future.
---
"I'm garbage, the writing transformed." - Raiden
#7JackstinPosted 2/5/2013 1:05:50 AM
It's not a plot hole. Chaos has the ability to warp the timeline retroactively. We know this because chaos allows you to travel back to when Vanille was crystallized.

XIII-2s story is awful, but I noticed this so I thought I should probably pipe up.
---
Kiss the Evil Dragon King
#8roxas9001(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:07:25 AM
Hitzkolpf posted...

Did you see where it said plotholes for LR? I didn't.
---
#9drsw36Posted 2/5/2013 1:16:23 AM
I was about to post inb4officecopyandpasshiscrapagain but he was faster then me.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#10HitzkolpfPosted 2/5/2013 1:19:30 AM
roxas9001 posted...
Hitzkolpf posted...

Did you see where it said plotholes for LR? I didn't.

Except Oracle Drives tie in with XIII-2. C'mon, dumbo, you can do better than that.
---
"I'm garbage, the writing transformed." - Raiden