Plot Holes

#21roxas9001(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:55:31 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
dils-d posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Also, while we're pointing out plot holes, I don't know if I'm remembering this right since some of the details of XIII's plot are foggy to me now, but isn't the fact that Barthandelus killed a few humans in Chapter 9 a plot hole?

Why? Fal'Cie can kill humans as far as I know.

I'm not too sure about that. At least with Cocoon fal'Cie. I'll have to check tomorrow. I just pointed this out since I remember people always bringing this up as a plot hole.

They can kill people but can't destroy Cocoon/Orphan.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#22dils-dPosted 2/5/2013 1:57:43 AM(edited)
theofficefan99 posted...
dils-d posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Also, while we're pointing out plot holes, I don't know if I'm remembering this right since some of the details of XIII's plot are foggy to me now, but isn't the fact that Barthandelus killed a few humans in Chapter 9 a plot hole?

I'm not too sure about that. At least with Cocoon fal'Cie. I'll have to check tomorrow. I just pointed this out since I remember people always bringing this up as a plot hole.

Bart killed Jihl, so they must be able to somehow.
---
http://tinyurl.com/keephating-peter
http://tinyurl.com/avengers-masquerade-HQ
#23theofficefan99Posted 2/5/2013 1:59:09 AM
roxas9001 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
dils-d posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Can you prove this, though?

Not that I don't believe you. I just don't know it myself and I guess our memories are all kinda foggy when it comes to XIII. I'll look up the datalog tomorrow.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#24theofficefan99Posted 2/5/2013 2:02:42 AM
dils-d posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
dils-d posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Well there is such a thing as a plot hole. I'm curious to see whether it Is one or not but I'm not sure myself.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#25dils-dPosted 2/5/2013 2:05:27 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
dils-d posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
dils-d posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Well there is such a thing as a plot hole. I'm curious to see whether it Is one or not but I'm not sure myself.

Was it actually stated that they were prohibited though? All I know is that they can't harm each other.
---
http://tinyurl.com/keephating-peter
http://tinyurl.com/avengers-masquerade-HQ
#26roxas9001(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:17:44 AM(edited)
theofficefan99 posted...
roxas9001 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
dils-d posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Can you prove this, though?

Not that I don't believe you. I just don't know it myself and I guess our memories are all kinda foggy when it comes to XIII. I'll look up the datalog tomorrow.

If they could just kill Orphan, they would've done yrs before, Bart made that squad of soldiers into Cie'th to keep the party moving onto Orphan.
---
#27ayalorenPosted 2/5/2013 2:21:28 AM
Ever thought about Alyssa's hiding place collapsing when Cocoon fell? Since they never say when, it's not a plothole, just people wanting to find them.
---
I'm only as good as you allow me to be.
#28roxas9001(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:24:03 AM
ayaloren posted...
Ever thought about Alyssa's hiding place collapsing when Cocoon fell? Since they never say when, it's not a plothole, just people wanting to find them.

I think i brought that up one point but most lkely it was overlooked/still labeled a plothole.
---
#29ayalorenPosted 2/5/2013 2:25:58 AM
roxas9001 posted...
ayaloren posted...

I think i brought that up one point but most lkely it was overlooked/still labeled a plothole.

That's annoying. Although I'm not surprised.
---
I'm only as good as you allow me to be.
#30Celes--CherePosted 2/5/2013 3:36:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]