Quests in LR

#21westontickleePosted 2/5/2013 9:16:48 AM
There are 50 quests where youtake someone's enthusiasm and give it to someone else...oh wait, that's already been done
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#22darkphoenix181Posted 2/5/2013 9:16:53 AM
MewMewFan posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
MewMewFan posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
Rescue Lumina from tower. Depending on dialogue, you might kiss.
Then flashback of Lighting thinking about her first kiss with Serah. She then cries and Lumina asks what is wrong.

...Did you even read my first post? :/

What do you mean?

I said in my first post: No dumb as hell crap such as kissing Lumina or rescuing her, pizza delivery, punching people or rude and offensive things that the makers of LR won't put in there that might piss off the fans.

You said nothing against kissing Lumina. Methinks YOU didn't even read your own post.

Rescuing Lumina from tower isn't dumb as hell crap.
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#23hyro56Posted 2/5/2013 9:16:54 AM
kupo1705 posted...
hyro56 posted...
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
MewMewFan posted...
kupo1705 posted...
There should be a quest where you bake pizzas and deliver them like Spiderman.

Did you read my first post? I said no dumb as hell crap that won't make it into the game.

Kupo being Kupo.

You insult him yet you're no better.

Ignorance at its finest.

That was actually a compliment.
Being kupo is a good thing.

Everyone should aspire for greatness.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#24King_Shortt_IXPosted 2/5/2013 9:17:03 AM
Fetch quests, a plenty.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#25darkphoenix181Posted 2/5/2013 9:18:30 AM
MewMewFan posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
hyro56 posted...
MewMewFan posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
Then flashback of Lighting thinking about her first kiss with Serah. She then cries and Lumina asks what is wrong.

No one ever reads the first post. EVER.

Except I did. My suggestion is highly probable, not stupid and is interesting. To suggest otherwise is far stupider.

Is Lightning gay? No, she's not. So your idea will not make it into the game.

Good question. No one knows whether she is gay or not. She very well COULD be. So you saying it won't make it into the game is based on ignorance.
---
#26MewMewFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:18:49 AM
darkphoenix181 posted...
MewMewFan posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
MewMewFan posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...

What do you mean?

I said in my first post: No dumb as hell crap such as kissing Lumina or rescuing her, pizza delivery, punching people or rude and offensive things that the makers of LR won't put in there that might piss off the fans.

You said nothing against kissing Lumina. Methinks YOU didn't even read your own post.

Rescuing Lumina from tower isn't dumb as hell crap.

Those two count as dumb as hell crap.
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory and Neptunia App!
#27hyro56Posted 2/5/2013 9:19:34 AM(edited)
No matter the objectives, the quests in LR will be mundane and redundant from the start.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#28darkphoenix181Posted 2/5/2013 9:27:54 AM
MewMewFan posted...
Those two count as dumb as hell crap.

In your opinion. So, myabe in my opinion everything you said counts as such too!
---
#29kupo1705Posted 2/5/2013 9:30:53 AM
There should be a quest where Lightning someone wants to get rid of Lightning, so she send her on a (to her unknowingly) suicide mission to a location that is highly radioactive and would kill pretty much anyone in mere seconds.
To complete the mission you have to buy special anti radiation pills so you can survive long enough.
Then when you return to the quest giver he is forced to give whatever was promised.